• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OH SUGAR! What The FISH is wrong with Muslim Youth?

Reaction score
L-o-v-e-l-y message MashAllah!
Sad fact: Today's world has become materialistic and people leave doing Hasanaat for 'old age'. What's the guaruntee we are going to live tomorrow? :cry:

Jazakallah for sharing and thanks for the tag. :)
this video is seriously effective....jzk for sharing ;)

Reaction score
lol but seriously i know right :p
i know i am wrong i want to be a better muslim i really intend to
i just end up not !
its just the name that i hold i am a muslim ... but i dont think i really am .

happy to share ;P

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
lol but seriously i know right :p
i know i am wrong i want to be a better muslim i really intend to
i just end up not !
its just the name that i hold i am a muslim ... but i dont think i really am .

happy to share ;P
Salam friend,
don't say that..... if you believe in Allah and believe Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) is his messenger, then you are a muslim. Next step is to pick up a copy of Quran, a translation and read it.... or you can go here www.quran.com
seriously, one day you will thank me for it (insha'Allah)... how it provides solutions to problems in life... makes life easy.

Reaction score
Salam friend,
don't say that..... if you believe in Allah and believe Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) is his messenger, then you are a muslim. Next step is to pick up a copy of Quran, a translation and read it.... or you can go here www.quran.com
seriously, one day you will thank me for it (insha'Allah)... how it provides solutions to problems in life... makes life easy.
salam to u bk :p
haha why one day :p thank you now ;)

Reaction score
This Video is Soooo hilarious (although its serious too):

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer is not a slanderer, one who curses a great deal, one who indulges in obscenity or who in engages in foul talk.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1977); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
Al-Tirmidhi (2019) also narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer is not one who curses a great deal.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
I just saw this today. This was a great inspiration! From now on, I will not say those words. IA! :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
salam to u bk :p
haha why one day :p thank you now ;)

ur welcome, now :p
but the gravity of advice you will appriciate once you understand a bit of Quran.... its pretty cool book, just requires a bit of effort on ur part... even Allah says about it (what can be interpreted as) "O mankind, there has to come to you instruction from your Lord and healing for what is in the breasts and guidance and mercy for the believers." (10:57)

Reaction score
ur welcome, now :p
but the gravity of advice you will appriciate once you understand a bit of Quran.... its pretty cool book, just requires a bit of effort on ur part... even Allah says about it (what can be interpreted as) "O mankind, there has to come to you instruction from your Lord and healing for what is in the breasts and guidance and mercy for the believers." (10:57)
i feel like you know allot :p