• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OKI NOW I REALLY NEED SOMTHING CALLED HELP

Reaction score
goooooood ppl i dont wats wrong with me i did all the past paper of paper1 of bio i read the book a tjousand tym i searched the net for explanations i did everything bt still i cant get more than C
can smone tell me wat the hell can i do ? coz im desperate now :(

Reaction score
goooooood ppl i dont wats wrong with me i did all the past paper of paper1 of bio i read the book a tjousand tym i searched the net for explanations i did everything bt still i cant get more than C

Kindly share your problems here.

Reaction score
Its usually very hard to score in P1 because the topics are so broad I mean they have the option to give 40 questions they can basically cover every part of the syllabus. So to get a good score you need to be familiar with all the topics that the syllabus holds. I would recommend just open the biology syllabus and go through each topic one by one, you don't really need a detailed understanding but just an overview of every topic.
Also solving previous past papers will help because eventually CIE has run out of questions and they tend to repeat previous questions a lot.
That's it, the weight of this papers is quite low so even if you get a B in this, you can still get an A overall if you had a good score in p2(core).

Good Luck.

Reaction score
Its usually very hard to score in P1 because the topics are so broad I mean they have the option to give 40 questions they can basically cover every part of the syllabus. So to get a good score you need to be familiar with all the topics that the syllabus holds. I would recommend just open the biology syllabus and go through each topic one by one, you don't really need a detailed understanding but just an overview of every topic.
Also solving previous past papers will help because eventually CIE has run out of questions and they tend to repeat previous questions a lot.
That's it, the weight of this papers is quite low so even if you get a B in this, you can still get an A overall if you had a good score in p2(core).

Good Luck.
thanx for the advice bt all my concepts r clear n i already read the book many tyms all my mistakes is on sm silly questions n this is my pb

Reaction score
I am sorry to say, but you have peaked. You cannot go any further than that.
Any more effort to improve will just be a waste of time because of what I said above.
Just give up.
Your hopeless.

:sneaky:

Reaction score
I am sorry to say, but you have peaked. You cannot go any further than that.
Any more effort to improve will just be a waste of time because of what I said above.
Just give up.
Your hopeless.

:sneaky:
sorry but giving up is not a choice :)
anyway thanx for the bad advice :p

Reaction score
Try something something different. If you find that you are not able to do something, then it's usually because your approach is wrong: 99% of the time.

Reaction score
Okay so i dont take bio but i think i can give u some advice...go through all the papers and memorize the answers :p read the book in detail once more..this helped me in chem mcqs :p

Reaction score
Hey guys i had appeared for physics ,math ,chem ,computing and GP back in 2011 oct-nov ..I was satisfied with my computing,maths and G.P marks but not of chem and physics ..So, i appeared for physics and chem in this session ..so , i will have two certificates of my high school degree?Or will CIE make a single certificate of my previous grades and my improved grades of this session? any help will be much appreciated ...

Reaction score
Hey guys i had appeared for physics ,math ,chem ,computing and GP back in 2011 oct-nov ..I was satisfied with my computing,maths and G.P marks but not of chem and physics ..So, i appeared for physics and chem in this session ..so , i will have two certificates of my high school degree?Or will CIE make a single certificate of my previous grades and my improved grades of this session? any help will be much appreciated ...
As fa as I know, you will have two certificates of your high school degree:)