• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O'Level + IGCSE e-book centre

Reaction score
Hello guys, I need a biology course book, third edition by Mary Jones and Geoff Jones for IGCSE of course, its cover it a pic of 3 giraffes if you wanted more info, anyone who has it please reply to me with the pdf asap.
Also I need the complete physics book third edition by Stephen Pople, if you have it please do reply with it too, thank you all.
both, i do.

Reaction score
Can some one please give me the ebook
Cambridge IGCSE First Language English fourth edition by Hodder Education

Reaction score
hey does anybody have the igcse book fourth edition by Stephon Pople I am really in need of it, and if you have it can you please send it to this email [email protected] and pls dont send it as a google drive link, if you dont want to send it by email its ok if you send it here.
1624872425932.png

Reaction score
hey does anybody have the igcse book fourth edition by Stephon Pople I am really in need of it, and if you have it can you please send it to this email [email protected] and pls dont send it as a google drive link, if you dont want to send it by email its ok if you send it here.
View attachment 66188
Hey!
I have the third edition

Attachments

• Complete Physics for Cambridge IGCSE by Stephen Pople (z-lib.org).pdf
    86.8 MB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Reaction score
hey, do you have something like this for chemistry or physics too?
it would be great if u could share
btw thank you for the biology resources 😊

Hello, I just saw this message
I do have another Google drive for Chemistry, but unfortunately not for Physics, I've been looking for one too
Here's the Chemistry link: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1-ESL4xz94f_veCEQkHshIn12WXvJZaxN

BTW, I found these resources a long time ago in a Discord group, It's filled with resources that people share not only for IGCSEs, but also for AS/AL, here's a link to the group: https://discord.gg/RJ8SnMpb, it expires in 7 days, so If you happen to see this after it expires and you'd like to be added there, I'd be happy to send you a new one

Best of luck for your revision and exams!!
And you're very welcome!! Glad to help! : )

Here you go https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ujYnm2KqEO1n7Q7jRWzU-EgAKb-FqylR . This is the physics resources that i just found on google... I hope this will help us a lot with the revision. Anyway im so glad to be helping u guys :). Have a nice day people and stay safee!!

Reaction score
Hey does anyone have a pdf version of the edexcel information and communication textbook by pete bell?