• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

[Olevel] Oct,Nov registration / Urgent help!

Reaction score
I have to appear in 4 subjects in Oct,Nov.

I need help regarding few subjects.

Question 1. Where to study from for Maths, Pakistan Studies, Physics and English.

English can be done easily. Maths I know 40 percent already as I've done AS . Same for Physics. I've done AS physics.

Have done the Geography part but haven't even touched History.

If you count July then there are only 3 months left till the Oct,Nov session.
I need something that's easy and doesn't take time.

Some people suggested me to use D books but won't that take too much time?

Question 2. I have Grade E in Biology and I've given Physics, Maths and Chemistry papers in As. Means I'm an engineering student so E in Biology is ok?

Cuz when you go for University admissions, they will do the conversions and see total marks not subject wise. Should I let it be or re-appear in Biology as well?

Question 3. After this exam, I'll altogether have 3 O'level degrees. Three degrees are acceptable?

The first degree that I have contains Islamiat and Urdu subjects.

The second degree with Chemistry and Biology with C and E.

The third degree will have the above mentioned subjects.

Although I had Maths and Physics in that degree as well but unfortunately got pathetic grades.

So maths and physics again.

I need sensitive answers of the above questions because this is something that can affect my future.

Yeah, last question.
I've given the exam of As and waiting for result. Not sure about this result either and I might repeat but...but... Does it matter if you have an O'level degree of 2010. Then 2011 and then 2012? I mean 2 years gap.

Allah karay, If I get good grades in As then does it matter to have AS degree before O'level?

I know the story is really very confusing but I regret wasting my time in O'level. Worked really hard for AS but not expecting much. </3

Still. Trying my best not to lose hope. Need sensitive suggestions.
Thanks.

P.S

I haven't told my father about anything so I want to make things clear before I tell him. :(