• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

olevel urdu novel "dastak na do" notes needed urgent

Reaction score
i've been looking for some notes but was unable to find it kindly help me out as urdu is realy bugging me out plz hlp

Reaction score
that novel is so easy dude, pity I dont have the notes with me right now I gave it to a junior after I gave my paper but try to understand it.......its a piece of cake really

Reaction score
haha dastak naa doo!! old memories, dat was a nice noval. china man wala :D i have the notes but no scanner to upload them. ask ur urdu teacher they might help u in this regard. if u live in lahore then visit mini market gulberg. u will find notes dre..
ideal number of words r 500-600 write as much as possible but should be relevant. use key books...

Reaction score
haha dastak naa doo!! old memories, dat was a nice noval. china man wala :D i have the notes but no scanner to upload them. ask ur urdu teacher they might help u in this regard. if u live in lahore then visit mini market gulberg. u will find notes dre..
ideal number of words r 500-600 write as much as possible but should be relevant. use key books...
but isn't there a paradox...we only write 250 words for the 25 mark Q in paper 1 o_O

Reaction score
really only 250 words, are u sure dat dre is a word limit defined for it. i don't remember exactly. but i used to write a lot...

Reaction score
@ Rvel Zahid : So u mean like we write everthing and can u tell us on what things to focus on when writing on characters and events..???