• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OMG! Physics p22!!!

Reaction score
what the **** is an MEV !!.... what in God's name was this bull shit of a paper...now being realistic ... the paper went good ... expecting 50 + ... but what was tgeMev thing in last question ?????

Reaction score
even I don't know...well a classfellow of mine was saying that it had to multiplied with the elementary charge and then do the question....paper was easy but time!!!My god!!!

didn't have time to recheck it!!!!!! other wise i would have corrected my MISTAKES!!!! yeah i too will get 50 or 50+ INSHALLAH ....but ...overall...it went veyyy bad!!!:-(

Reaction score
exactly ... is MeV a part of AS syllybus ?????
...e was the elemintary charge... but what was M and V???? and well what the hell so much theory !!!... WTF !!! .... i calculated the wavelength by 60 = 3/4 x LAMBDA ... is this correct ... since there were 3 antinoedes???

Reaction score
well in the last part of waves question....the lowest frequency was 183Hz...wasn't that L= 1/4 lambda.....

Reaction score
very tricky and tough paper.....damnit the electric question we didnt noe.... the value of resistance how we do it for wire!!!!!

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
the elctricity question was the easiest...
how the first part was easy the % i got confused after they didnt give resistance for wire how is it done......

Reaction score
Wr 10 Roney said:
exactly ... is MeV a part of AS syllybus ?????
...e was the elemintary charge... but what was M and V???? and well what the hell so much theory !!!... WTF !!! .... i calculated the wavelength by 60 = 3/4 x LAMBDA ... is this correct ... since there were 3 antinoedes???
MeV is simply Energy in Mega Joules,u can simply and check by resolving e(charge),v(volt)

Xam

Reaction score
ppr was v.confusing.......... i messed up last ques... n WTH was that momentum ques graph!!
n wat about that potential divider last part.. y wasnt it half?? i got p.d as 6. somethng...
plz add me at [email protected]

Reaction score
Wr 10 Roney said:
what the **** is an MEV !!.... what in God's name was this bull shit of a paper...now being realistic ... the paper went good ... expecting 50 + ... but what was tgeMev thing in last question ?????
MeV is simply Energy in Mega Joules,u can check by resolving e(charge),v(volt? and it will bcum units of energy,dude u need to use sum common sense ova here

Reaction score
please someone tell how they did electricity.......nothing was given for resistance in wire........!!! and did any one see that there was error in ppr where it was 10^6 it should be 10^8