• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OMG! Physics p22!!!

Reaction score
dat MeV was mega electron volt and we had to do it lyk 1.1 MeV was the same as 1.1 * 10^6
i thnk da paper was easy only i had a HUGE time management problem
SUCH A LENGTHY PAPER!!!!
bcx ov time problm i left about 8 makx and some of my friends left about 10 -12 markx!!
neone has ne idea abt da grade theshold for an A for ds paper 22??????

Reaction score
Xam said:
ppr was v.confusing.......... i messed up last ques... n WTH was that momentum ques graph!!
n wat about that potential divider last part.. y wasnt it half?? i got p.d as 6. somethng...
plz add me at [email protected]

It wasnt half bcoz we plotted best fit line,and question asked us to tell this answer keep in mind that we have to tell according to graph,so best fit line is will not give actual points

Reaction score
obr*** said:
dat MeV was mega electron volt and we had to do it lyk 1.1 MeV was the same as 1.1 * 10^6
SUCH A LENGTHY PAPER!!!!
bcx ov time problm i left about 8 makx and some of my friends left about 10 -12 markx!!
A wud prolly be on 40-44 and A* wud be prolly on 48 or 50

Reaction score
wat was that for....the final pd...or the points they azked for A and B

Reaction score
wasiqss said:
obr*** said:
SUCH A LENGTHY PAPER!!!!
A wud prolly be on 40-44 and A* wud be prolly on 48 or 50
lol!!!
dude there is no A" in As level

Reaction score
exactly no A* in AS levelll.
man i did electricity question in 3 mins......holy crap..got 8.5% and afterwards
but then wat abt the next questions!!!!! how in the world did u do them !!!

Reaction score
at B..the pd around 5 ohm resistance wuld be 1.5...so I =V/r ...so 1.5/5 =0.3A..that is hw i did...but nt confirmed!

Reaction score
ya xactly
i was soooo damn cnfuxd in the odr part after ds % q
i even gt 8.5%

Reaction score
i think A should be at not more than 38...it was 38 for novemebr 22 and i found that one easier than this one...

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
at B..the pd around 5 ohm resistance wuld be 1.5...so I =V/r ...so 1.5/5 =0.3A..that is hw i did...but nt confirmed!
thank GOD thats wat i did....and for A is it 0 or 0.15

Reaction score
for A it was O...no potential difference around A and C...both at same potentials of 1.5...so i wrote zero...

Reaction score
mz23 said:
i think A should be at not more than 38...it was 38 for novemebr 22 and i found that one easier than this one...

38 would be too low...nw A is on 80%..so it can't go so low...40-43...maximum!!!

Reaction score
obr*** said:
A* ?????
dre are no A* in AS!!! ???
Dude,we r gonna get %gs this time,nd we r gonna get only A this time,bt suppose u got required marks for A* then ,this yr its gonna display A in ur result sheet,bt next year if u get marks,that makes An average of A* then ur final result combining As and A2 wud be A*

Reaction score
ok how was the paper?
u guys scared me!!!
please tell me what where the definitions or stating of laws?

Reaction score
funny thing is even i considered 0 in all my answers but intialy i had done 0.15 and forgot to change it.......OMG>.... i forgot......sad....and if our best fits were similar as we both took similar values wat did u get for midpoint