• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OMG! Physics p22!!!

Reaction score
tricky said:
hey in finding young moudoulus do v have to take highest value of stres nd strain or frm staraight line where it endz..tel me..
no u use the straight line part...

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
didn't have time to recheck it!!!!!! other wise i would have corrected my MISTAKES!!!! yeah i too will get 50 or 50+ INSHALLAH ....but ...overall...it went veyyy bad!!!:-(

50+ isnt VERY BAD... it isnt even bad :eek:

Reaction score
dude 50 up is A VERY GOOD.......and why the heck are physics pprs 1 hr they should be 1hr 15 mins for gods sake........neways.....by da way how many marks was electricity i rushed through it dont noe the markin for each......

Reaction score
well for compensation in paper 1 and paper 3 ..55+ are a good score...and p2 has the highest weightage!!!

Reaction score
samir said:
exactly 0.4 and 0.028 i got neways thats awesome wat more is awesome beacon of light is that i got center as 0.135 and V as 0.675.....similar i guess....hmm do u think we are right...and yea the next 2 marker i pretty much guessed in theory god noes wat......ughh...

well can be good luck or bad luck...cos either v both would be correct or both of us wuld be wrong!!! Lets hope for the best!!! :)

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
well for compensation in paper 1 and paper 3 ..55+ are a good score...and p2 has the highest weightage!!!

yea i agree....but still i bet threshold for dis ppr may go to less than 40.......who nows hmm....neways by the way how much do u think ur electricity question is rite cos if urs rite mine rite

Reaction score
what about the last part of the photograph question?? and in the momentum question did u need to calculate the change in momentum?? and was it 7Ns?

Reaction score
oh i didnt see the reply but do u noe otthers who did the same thing.......any idea......and someoe said the last 2 marker is bcos of the best fit line are u sure abt that.......hmm i did some random guess since its half should be 0.75....energy is lost.....this WAS A TOTAL GUESS IN 10 SECS SO PLEASE DONT LAUGH.......

Reaction score
I confirmed it with my class and all had the same answer to electricity qstn!!!:)

@laviva...dn't remeber much but yeah we had to calculate momentum of B after collision and it was +5Ns...so I drew the graph according to this...

@tricky....i wrote acceleration shuld be consatnt and initial velocity to be zero..wht bout others?

Reaction score
umm i wrote 7 for the collison one..... !!! canculated change in momentum rather than total momentum :p !!! wonder how much i am going to lose for this :s

Reaction score
tricky said:
hey in finding young moudoulus do v have to take highest value of stres nd strain or frm staraight line where it endz..tel me..
Just at brink where st line was ending,young modulus was prolly 1.1*10^11/10

Reaction score
well u had to take values drom the straight line part.. and ya i gt the same for young's modulus.. !!

Reaction score
hey there was this ruber and tyre question? how much mark was it? and what bout the stres strain sketch???? how do u do it??? and how much mark did that momentum quwstion had??

Reaction score
rubber n tyre part had 3 marks....and that was easy..since all ebergy is not recoverable as shown by the area b/w the 2 curves..so it was work done on sample and heated it up...sample is tyre...