• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OMG! Physics p22!!!

Reaction score
n what about that electricity question..why is the calculated voltage diffferent from the actual one???

Reaction score
laviva said:
what about the last part of the photograph question?? and in the momentum question did u need to calculate the change in momentum?? and was it 7Ns?
Can u tell me values of V and u, and M of ball ,nd we have to calculate chnage in momentum

Reaction score
man the paper was hell of a difficult.. I have almost lost 20 marks in it till now.. By no means it was easy :evil:

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
n what about that electricity question..why is the calculated voltage diffferent from the actual one???
Coz we plotted best fit Line,and best fit line doesnt give u actual values,and question asked for reference from graph

Reaction score
change in momentum 7 hi th.. even i did it that way but it isnt correct :S !!! U had to do it by " Initial momentum = final momentum" which was 2Ns

Reaction score
V and u values were nt given but on the graph the initial and final momentum of the two spheres were given.....if i am not mistaken....for sphere A it was 6Ns and for sphere B it was -4Ns...and the final momentum of sphere A was -3...

i too wrote micrometer...

Reaction score
uMmm.. I wrote because some of the energy was used up in heating the wire :|

And we took that answer from the bestfit btw!!! :/

Reaction score
can anyone confirm what the power reduction percentage is supposed to be?? mine was 8.5% or something...and how much mark was for the total electricity question??? and what were we supposed to write for the last part of both the electricity question and the ball-photograph question??

Reaction score
and for the last part of photograph i wrote...that as resistance is not negligible...air resistance wuld increase with sped...resultant force wuld decrease and so wuld the acceleration..and hence the new image would be below the initial position....i hope that is right!

Reaction score
haha...they made a easy p4 and took their revenge in p2 and 5 =( F***k you CIE

Reaction score
I think we had to comment on the foto :S !! I wrote that the image would be clearer as the ball has air resistance acting on it and it has a slower motion

Reaction score
hamizahmed said:
yar my lost marks have reached a total of 20 and everyone is expectin 50-55. WTH

Only a few expecting them.I pray the buondaries go low !!!! because on the whole people dint do it rly gooD !!