• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OMG! Physics p22!!!

Reaction score
OMG!!! I cant believe i forgot to convert the MeV to J!!!! I know how to, but i forgot!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyways I think they'll give at least 3/4 in that question if you do everything right except the conversion!

What do you guys think??

Anyways, I found the paper awesome until 20 mins after i gave the paper I realised that I forgot to convert the MeV!! Now im totally pissed off!! DAMN

I hope i'll still get some marks in the 4 mark question.

Reaction score
ashhadazam said:
hamizahmed said:
yar my lost marks have reached a total of 20 and everyone is expectin 50-55. WTH

Only a few expecting them.I pray the buondaries go low !!!! because on the whole people dint do it rly gooD !!
an the general threshold for this paper is at abt 38/60 ,. only it went 45 ... this time itll go to 35 ... not less .. and i am expecting 48+ and MeV is not mega joule or that bull shit ,...1 MeV = 1.6 x10*-13 .... 93I MeV = 1 u... THJIS ISNT A PART OF THE AS ... this has sum thng to do decay constants etc ....

Reaction score
Can any one tell the topics which came in physics p21 or p22 plz....................
thnx for d help.

Reaction score
hamizahmed said:
ye CIE walay apni auqat bhulgaye hain. Ye hum pak he hain jin ki wja se in ka board chal rha hai.... Warna agr pakistani ye paper na dain to in ka to diwalia nikal jae. And still ye hmare sath aesa sulook karte hain. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ahahahahahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me whats gonna come for physics 22??
i have it after 2 hrs...
thnxs for help

Reaction score
**** physics and **** cie..now luk fr tomarow chm p1 woe achaa kr laetay hain....

Reaction score
ashhadazam said:
hamizahmed said:
ye CIE walay apni auqat bhulgaye hain. Ye hum pak he hain jin ki wja se in ka board chal rha hai.... Warna agr pakistani ye paper na dain to in ka to diwalia nikal jae. And still ye hmare sath aesa sulook karte hain. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ahahahahahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ohh man!!
nice one!! i cant stop laughing!!!!

Reaction score
yeah, i dont think MeV had to be mega joules....isn't the unit for charge , C? it should have been MCV if it was for joules...the examiner should compensate for this if he has any sense, which i doubt

Reaction score
Wr 10 Roney said:
what the **** is an MEV !!.... what in God's name was this bull shit of a paper...now being realistic ... the paper went good ... expecting 50 + ... but what was tgeMev thing in last question ?????
same here

My teacher said MeV was for A2

Reaction score
samir said:
please someone tell how they did electricity.......nothing was given for resistance in wire........!!! and did any one see that there was error in ppr where it was 10^6 it should be 10^8
yeah i wuz going to scream out loud saying "CIE MADE A MISTAKE"WOOHOO! but thn i thot i wud make a fool of my self so i just shut up!=D

Reaction score
mz23 said:
yeah, i dont think MeV had to be mega joules....isn't the unit for charge , C? it should have been MCV if it was for joules...the examiner should compensate for this if he has any sense, which i doubt

Dude MeV means mega electron volts. You know Voltage or Pd is work done per charge. and since work done is energy, if you multiply Voltage by e the charge you get Energy. And anyways the question said that 1.1MeV is the kinetic energy itself.

Reaction score
:S:O..MEV=MEGA ELECTRIC VOLT.1ev=1.6 *10power-16j..you had to convert it into joules and then simply apply the K.E formulae 1/2mvsqr.Go check your books its written there.an yeah lowest frequency was 183.33hz.I am not sure about momentum and that Node'anti-node part.Otherwise paper went well.the easiest paper yet:D

Reaction score
Wr 10 Roney said:
ashhadazam said:
hamizahmed said:
yar my lost marks have reached a total of 20 and everyone is expectin 50-55. WTH

Only a few expecting them.I pray the buondaries go low !!!! because on the whole people dint do it rly gooD !!
an the general threshold for this paper is at abt 38/60 ,. only it went 45 ... this time itll go to 35 ... not less .. and i am expecting 48+ and MeV is not mega joule or that bull shit ,...1 MeV = 1.6 x10*-13 .... 93I MeV = 1 u... THJIS ISNT A PART OF THE AS ... this has sum thng to do decay constants etc ....
MeV is a part of r common sense =P,u can resolev e(charge),v(volt) to get joule,so MeV is Mega joule

Reaction score
Had a good paper...:) only the last part eMV i dint get ...was the only thing i left ..it was not tough but was damn tricky...