• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ONE DIRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
and how is the business going......profits?:p;)
i got em two hours ago... jst opening a sale on ebay.. :p
lets see if XPC has sincere 1-d fans... u can see that i really have em:
sample:
119787424.jpg

Reaction score
so, since the girl user's of xpc are soo fond of this phenomenon, and even introduced me to this through their discussion about it in every other topic, This thread is solely dedicated for the discussion related to this music band
No trolling/advising/correcting of any sort. Just a question, you sure you (who is currently selling 1-D concert tickets) is the same person as:
lucky me rather..won't do me any good in the hereafter
?
Seems to me more like a 2 faced monkey now... Sorry but you totally lost my respect :) (Just sayin'... not that you care or something)

One Direction is totally awesome... because they got that 'ajeeb - O - ghareeb' voice thus helping me with my english listening :D

yes, I'm.. very interested... in locking the thread :p
j/k
Sawab ke kam main deri kaisi? :p jk (I know i know, international forum) :p
(I have a request btw, please answer the PM)

Reaction score
No trolling/advising/correcting of any sort. Just a question, you sure you (who is currently selling 1-D concert tickets) is the same person as:
?
Seems to me more like a 2 faced monkey now... Sorry but you totally lost my respect :) (Just sayin'... not that you care or something)

One Direction is totally awesome... because they got that 'ajeeb - O - ghareeb' voice thus helping me with my english listening :D

Sawab ke kam main deri kaisi? :p jk (I know i know, international forum) :p
(I have a request btw, please answer the PM)
did I ever say I am a part of this craze? -.-".... bhai told ya na, I caught some one selling the tickets illegally so thought y not sell them myself legally?(dnt worry us becharay ko 90% profit jaye ga jab woh jail se bahir aye ga to)
and as for 2 faced monkey... M NOT A PART OF THIS CRAZE, but rather annoyed of it..

dude there's a thing called sarcasm and trolling which u understand.. y did u forget it while entering this thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.