• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ONE DIRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i HATE one direction , no offense but can anybody tell me about their good qualities ? :rolleyes:

Ah yeah, quite a question. Good qualities? Maybe they're really soft to people than many other musicians and ACTUALLY love their fans, doesn't that makes them good people, but who cares right? And ah, one more thing, each one of them have an amazing voice, pretty much like the next MJs, but wait, we've got Justin Bieber, with a voice resembling that of a 12-year old girl but apparently a guy, so why love 1D when we have such ideals around us.

(Sarcasm intended in case no one gets it) :p

Reaction score
Ah yeah, quite a question. Good qualities? Maybe they're really soft to people than many other musicians and ACTUALLY love their fans, doesn't that makes them good people, but who cares right? And ah, one more thing, each one of them have an amazing voice, pretty much like the next MJs, but wait, we've got Justin Bieber, with a voice resembling that of a 12-year old girl but apparently a guy, so why love 1D when we have such ideals around us.

(Sarcasm intended in case no one gets it) :p
*YAWN*

Reaction score
hav u seeen how dey r dressed?
their outfit is soo tight and uncool :S
dey should u noe get a better touch... den dey'll be perfect :D
well thats how they are, thats their personLITY
for eg. you cant say hey they aint good they should change their personality
well you cant say :)

Reaction score
as if I dunt know :x =P

One Direction (we Aliens are fast learners :p)
800px-One_Direction_at_the_54th_Logies_Awards.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.