• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ONE DIRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
sorry but who is in this music band? One direction?

I have heard the name but I have no idea who is in the band or any of their music (well thats because I gave up on music a few years back) but yeah...who are one direction?
I also have heard only the name.... thnx to their craxy fans over here..

Reaction score
Reaction score
Wow manhattan! Ticket Cost would be 50000 so sum up 75000Rs= 500$.Very Cheap =O When will u send me the Ticket's:D:p

Why? Does he have secure a distinction in any of his paper's?:whistle:
i am selling jst the concert tickets... rest u have to do by urself... read the before posts in this thread for further information :p

Reaction score
do u know about them? then tell me
correction :
One Direction are a British-Irish boy band consisting of members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

Just thought I'd improve your knowledge :p

One Direction (we Aliens are fast learners :p)
800px-One_Direction_at_the_54th_Logies_Awards.jpg

Reaction score
LOL - no comment :p

Rimsa
multixamza01
One direction is a band of highly trained polar bears which was formed by mr.Simon Cowell on the sets of X-factor(newspaper{The News} ftw!!).. they are experts in organising circuses and especially there fame is due to their show of the monkey and goat dance. This show is famous a lot amongst the girls and so they love them..

Reaction score
Rimsa
multixamza01
One direction is a band of highly trained polar bears which was formed by mr.Simon Cowell on the sets of X-factor(newspaper{The News} ftw!!).. they are experts in organising circuses and especially there fame is due to their show of the monkey and goat dance. This show is famous a lot amongst the girls and so they love them..
i am ignoring this for YOUR good =l

Status
Not open for further replies.