• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

One Ditection haters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wanna know who else in this small world hates those &@/&/";&:"-729:90:&/$/8:"//"/"/&3&:&2"1"2&/$:&/"/"/:&3"/"3&&3"/@/&2$2&/"/&:93010/&;$,&

Reaction score
Bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahgaahhahahahahaha
Talent hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
Dont mean to be mean but No THEY DONT HAVE TALENT THEY ARE JUST A COUPLE OF MUTATED bibers

Reaction score
Bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahgaahhahahahahaha
Talent hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
Dont mean to be mean but No THEY DONT HAVE TALENT THEY ARE JUST A COUPLE OF MUTATED bibers
I think Epiphany is right. Even though I don't like them personally as a band I still don't think they don't have talent.They do have talent.

Reaction score
They r talented even though not the best band......I think they r ok

Reaction score
Haters? I bet the haters are just the people who are jealous of them getting loved by the girls. I personally don't HATE them but I hate the fact that all my female friends are crazy about them.
No one in this world should be hated (except for the person who sang Hot Problems). We all are humans and we all deserve to be loved <3

I'm...
ultra-gay.png

Reaction score
Kk hate is a strong word for you people , k I dont like them happy , just wannted to know who else doesn't like them .

Reaction score
ditection?! EPIC FAIL.
WHY HATE THEM?! they can sing and are very talented and their songs are amazing.

Reaction score
ditection?! EPIC FAIL.
WHY HATE THEM?! they can sing and are very talented and their songs are amazing.
It isn't really an EPIC FAIL ya know , like I said in a comment above I don't give &:&:&:'kans to a direction lovers opinion just friggin respond with a yes or no ( if you hate it feel free to write more ) this is supposed to be like a poll ya know haters say yes I count , I ask more places upload somewhere the end as simple as that

Reaction score
It isn't really an EPIC FAIL ya know , like I said in a comment above I don't give &:&:&:'kans to a direction lovers opinion just friggin respond with a yes or no ( if you hate it feel free to write more ) this is supposed to be like a poll ya know haters say yes I count , I ask more places upload somewhere the end as simple as that
you asked us for an opinion and i just added in mine, chill dudeee ;)

Reaction score
I'm not another "crazy female fan";) but I do think they have alot of talent. But then again, I would say the same abt many other singers too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.