• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

One Ditection haters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
THEY ARE JUST A COUPLE OF MUTATED bibers
WRONG MAN... bigggggg X

here's the correct version
7 domination- said:
One direction is a band of highly trained polar bears which was formed by mr.Simon Cowell on the sets of X-factor...they are experts in organising circuses and especially there fame is due to their show of the monkey and goat dance. This show is famous a lot amongst the girls and so they love them..

and btw..
WHY bother to waste ur time making this thread if u hate them?

Reaction score
Like a FaiL
didn't ask for what ya wanna do just respond to the original question
Tum toh gussa hogayi:) I have NEVER listened to their songs,so I don't know how they are and I will probably never listen to their songs cause there are thousands of bands out there which I could listen to it.Need no additions. Happy?

Reaction score
u guys r jealous..of crse admit the fact that they ve got more talent than u...if they dnt hv any talent ,then u ppl wnt hv it, in a damn thousand yrs.....whatz wrong with u ppl is that u dnt know how to admire other pplz talent..thatz the downfall of u ppl...of crse they r better than other american songs which has nothing but stupid useless things that i do not even wish to mention about..,,,

Reaction score
u guys r jealous..of crse admit the fact that they ve got more talent than u...if they dnt hv any talent ,then u ppl wnt hv it, in a damn thousand yrs.....whatz wrong with u ppl is that u dnt know how to admire other pplz talent..thatz the downfall of u ppl...of crse they r better than other american songs which has nothing but stupid useless things that i do not even wish to mention about..,,,
Bla Bla Bla huh didn't bother to read the comments before ?
As for ya comment that "American songs which have Bla Bla Bla ,..." who said anything about me liking them or me listing I them ?
Lastly ya said some thin about our downfalll - my response they DON'T have talent what do ya want me to admire
Ps are they related to you in any way cauz it sure seems so ....

Reaction score
Tum toh gussa hogayi:) I have NEVER listened to their songs,so I don't know how they are and I will probably never listen to their songs cause there are thousands of bands out there which I could listen to it.Need no additions. Happy?
Oye I'm a guy XD

Reaction score
Wanna know who else in this small world hates those &@/&/";&:"-729:90:&/$/8:"//"/"/&3&:&2"1"2&/$:&/"/"/:&3"/"3&&3"/@/&2$2&/"/&:93010/&;$,&
haha xD man u must just b jealous of em :p
and they are not asss good as everyone thinks they are ..as in not one of the best but not one of worst either >.<

Reaction score
Bla Bla Bla huh didn't bother to read the comments before ?
As for ya comment that "American songs which have Bla Bla Bla ,..." who said anything about me liking them or me listing I them ?
Lastly ya said some thin about our downfalll - my response they DON'T have talent what do ya want me to admire
Ps are they related to you in any way cauz it sure seems so ....
ph rly>?who said that i told it to u ha?????and mind u ,i read all those comments...huh..dnt be so stupid..do ppl hv to be related to us to admire there talent...such meaningless words?

Reaction score
ph rly>?who said that i told it to u ha?????and mind u ,i read all those comments...huh..dnt be so stupid..do ppl hv to be related to us to admire there talent...such meaningless words?
Firstly "HASNI" you said "u guys bla bla " meaning our saying it to every one who has commented aginst those "highly trained polar bears " (llike -7 domination said ) .
Secondly by reading your comment i took it that you must have lost temper , who does that for a stranger so i took in the possibility of you being related to them .
Okay lets see whats left..... ya "mind you " like seriously what ya from the 18 centuary or somethin ? .......... O you said that " bla bla i read those comments bla bla " yet the paradox of your comment is that you write a paragraph and not simply NO since you like them ...... "dont be stupid " ? like how can you tell i'm stupid , I on the other hand have found out what kind of a person you r :
uses "mind you "
thinks that she (i assume your a girl ) is related to ONE DIRECTION
Hot tempered
And is Self Contradicting

Adieu
Arham

Reaction score
yet your comment is also pointless you sayin "pointless threads really " wont make any difference to these "pointless threads that you have been readin

What I've read so far in this thread are merely arguments and nothing else. Why create a thread that one knows is definitely gonna trigger arguments? I can't find no reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.