• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

one query..of geography..????

Reaction score
helo guys i wanna ask that if the question comes in geography relating compare and contrast....so shall we make columns to compare and contrast two things or shall we answer in normal para form???
some dearest friends!!! plz answer this question...:):)

Reaction score
no marks are allowed in column form

if u read the mark scheme for any question of compare u will find that for comparing u hv to gve in point or para form not in column as the examiner will not give marks for comaprison in column. and u have to give both similarities and differences unless otherwise stated in question

Reaction score
Now guys no need to make too many paras as space is limited so do in note form.

Reaction score
No you may not, however it is really easy to do it otherwise. Just write down as you normally do, just dont use columns. If for example question is diff between production and protection forests then go like this.

"Blah blah blah about productive forests. On the other hand, blah blah blah about protective forests"

Reaction score
Yeah no columns Cie itself tells not to use it it makes u look as a totally mad so never use the columns theyll give u 2 or even 1 mark for 6 mark question even if all thwe points are correct. :p
So watch out.

Reaction score
yea and da ans shld not written in points form....!!!
or ur narks will be deducted...:p

Reaction score
yes u can write in points and it is better if u do so coz it saves time and space which are already limited

Reaction score
Well u guys do that see from now on u have to write in tghe thing so its difficult to find space in the question paper which has very limited space,but ur choice

Reaction score
WELL I WANTED TO WRITE IN THE THING WHICH MEANT IN THE q PAPER BUT I WROTE SOMETHING ELSE WOOPS ;)

Reaction score
yeah my teacher also keeps saying that but it is not true , there is no rubric to write in paras, and the mark scheme is given in points too, what else do u need??