• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

one query..of geography..????

Reaction score
ashiqbal said:
yeah my teacher also keeps saying that but it is not true , there is no rubric to write in paras, and the mark scheme is given in points too, what else do u need??

yaar its not necessary that if MS given in points so u write in points remember the MS of Isl they are like points too so u dont write in points but ur wish yaar u have to remember what @bikermicefrmars said that most of the candidates wrote outside of the given space writing in points is gonna eat space but choice is urs,ill write in a whole para one whole.

Reaction score
i will try to answer as much in points. the questions about explaining etc. i will write paragraph

Reaction score
in my opinion i think that u should write in a paragraphs bcz it will attract the examiner to read the whole paragraph continuesly so that he can understand ur others point relted to it more accurately and full marks will be awarded for it.even i wrote answers in paragraphs but my percentage came 89% ,but i am sure that if i gave it for recheck i will got A*.i appeared in m\j2010 session.and plz note if in exam a question come abt something whch u thought that its answer is not in book so attempt those question bcz in these question ur personal opinion gains u more marks.and relatively less student attempt those questions.i attempted those types of question too.

Reaction score
Firstly bro The pattern I told was the pattern of marking Scheme and you would have got distinction if you have followed that pattern !!