• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

One week up, yet no response from CIE

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentleman,

Me and my colleague got a pending (query) result in chemistry, so our Center head asked us to write an application to CIE. School sent an email to CIE previous Monday (8-9-14 a week) and yet there is no response on our email and some guy told me it takes 48 hours max to reply so I and my friends are tensed a lot. Do anyone of you know why they are taking so long to reply and last date for entry of retake students is on 20-9-14 What should I do? Will I have to pay late fee just coz they didn't reply? Answer in detail please

Please reply ASAP tensed a lot.

CaptainDanger
XPFMember
Nibz
DarkEclipse
Awesome12
Anyone ?

Reaction score

Me and my colleague got a pending (query) result in chemistry, so our Center head asked us to write an application to CIE. School sent an email to CIE previous Monday (8-9-14 a week) and yet there is no response on our email and some guy told me it takes 48 hours max to reply so I and my friends are tensed a lot. Do anyone of you know why they are taking so long to reply and last date for entry of retake students is on 20-9-14 What should I do? Will I have to pay late fee just coz they didn't reply? Answer in detail please

CaptainDanger
XPFMember
Nibz
DarkEclipse
Awesome12
Anyone ?
What was the application for? Like what did you write (a summary)
Are you sure the school sent it. Why don't you send it yourself and look at the result.
CIE isn't that good. They don't reply after 48 hours. I sent them an e-mail a year ago regarding the fees for exams in Oct, and I got a useless reply after like 2 weeks.

Reaction score
As you both said they take time to reply so the last date for entry is 20-9-14.
Will I have to pay late fees? :(

Reaction score

CaptainDanger
XPFMember
Nibz
DarkEclipse
Awesome12
Anyone ?
Why don't you ask your Center head to call CIE directly? All centers have CIE's contact number.

Reaction score
My senior said not to handle on a personal base. :(
Then there is not much you could do. I would suggest you should wait till 19th September and if you still don't get your results then register for October exam without paying a late fee. If, in case, your result comes out after that date and it's good enough, you can cancel your registration.

Reaction score
Then there is not much you could do. I would suggest you should wait till 19th September and if you still don't get your results then register for October exam without paying a late fee. If, in case, your result comes out after that date and it's good enough, you can cancel your registration.
PENDING RESULT. I CAN'T SEND THE ENTRY.

Reaction score
Dude, if you don't see a way out of the 'Q' grade, call CIE, because you will have nothing to lose. Personal base or not, you will have nothing to lose if you have nothing to gain. As far as I know, it can take up to a month to clear pending results, I've seen cases like that in my school.
And tell your CIE head to place the call. If he doesn't make the call, do it yourself, but only on the 19th.

Reaction score
Dude, if you don't see a way out of the 'Q' grade, call CIE, because you will have nothing to lose. Personal base or not, you will have nothing to lose if you have nothing to gain. As far as I know, it can take up to a month to clear pending results, I've seen cases like that in my school.
And tell your CIE head to place the call. If he doesn't make the call, do it yourself, but only on the 19th.
(y)

Reaction score
Thought blocker u are Making a mess Outta it..!It'll be done soon..!Don't make it an issue on Xpc..!!!You're ruining the reppo of our School..!If possible remove this thread now!As u hv already got suggestions from peeps!

Reaction score
^Concerned about results is normal, it doesn't ruin the reputation of any school. These things happen all the time.
Just saying.

Reaction score
Thought blocker u are Making a mess Outta it..!It'll be done soon..!Don't make it an issue on Xpc..!!!You're ruining the reppo of our School..!If possible remove this thread now!As u hv already got suggestions from peeps!
^Concerned about results is normal, it doesn't ruin the reputation of any school. These things happen all the time.
Just saying.
I second DarkEclipse. Concerns about results, under no circumstances, have an impact on a school's reputation. CIE is liable for it and it is them whose reputation is at stake. They should have processed the results within the stipulated date. CIE should provide a monetary compensation for pending grades.

Reaction score
Hey Thought blocker (Gosh how to mention somebody here?) have you received anything from CIE yet?