• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

One week up, yet no response from CIE

Reaction score
Are you gonna pay my late fees?
Moreover, I am doing what is correct.
Come on how lame ur speaking!!
Late fees?If the results will be released On a later date then entries for that Subject are accepted at a later date NO EXTRA CHARGE will be Fined!!Nd u say That ur doing what is correct?Hahaha If what u were doing was correct then dude U might not hv received P in ur Chemistry results!!

Reaction score
Come on how lame ur speaking!!
Late fees?If the results will be released On a later date then entries for that Subject are accepted at a later date NO EXTRA CHARGE will be Fined!!Nd u say That ur doing what is correct?Hahaha If what u were doing was correct then dude U might not hv received P in ur Chemistry results!!

Hey, so sorry it's a little bit out of context from what you guys are arguing but... what? No fine if the results are released on a later date? Really? Have you checked with your centre about it? I'm asking this because my centre still asked me to pay late fees despite my very late results release, and they said that it's from CIE.

Reaction score
Hey, so sorry it's a little bit out of context from what you guys are arguing but... what? No fine if the results are released on a later date? Really? Have you checked with your centre about it? I'm asking this because my centre still asked me to pay late fees despite my very late results release, and they said that it's from CIE.
Same here. :(