• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OptionAL sub help needed!

Reaction score
Environmental management is an easy subject but you will not find it easy unless you will solve past papers.
So do atleast 5-10 years past papers and read the book of John Pallister thoroughly.

Reaction score
Environmental management is an easy subject but you will not find it easy unless you will solve past papers.
So do atleast 5-10 years past papers and read the book of John Pallister thoroughly.
So nice of u Zaine :) ! but wat about sociology as compared to e.mangmnt? will i be able to give `em both in this course of time?

Reaction score
So nice of u Zaine :) ! but wat about sociology as compared to e.mangmnt? will i be able to give `em both in this course of time?
Sociology is an easy subject too so i think these both subjects can be prepared easily for june 2013 session. You have plenty of time, so go ahead. Good luck :)