• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

p6 xammm of maths..help needed

Reaction score
t0morrow got P6 xam of maths...m realyy poorr at statisticts and probablity..can anyy one suggest me how can get better grades....important topics...or anything else useful

Reaction score
i hope you know better probability(but not as low as simple questions)
just go through probability chapter and give more preference to other chapters(topics).
You can stick to normal distribution, and as approximation to binomial distribution
permutation and combination etc. you Should not ignore EVEN chapter 1 which i s to easy
making box-whisker diagrams.

Reaction score
According to the question paper trends, questions regarding normal distribution and approximation to binomial distribution comes almost in every sessions. So be prepared for this.
Also learn when to use mean, median, mode,etc., adv and disadv of various diagrams like histogram, leaf-stem diagram and when to use which diagram. At the end of chapter 3 in the S1 book, u will find all these things have been summarized nicely. So I will suggest to go through it.

Reaction score
Me i think that the only chapters that can cause real problems are combination and permutation, table distribution ( Application form) and an applied question with new format on any chapter. As the p32 and p12 were quite easy i think that the p 62 can be a bit puzzling.

for the combination and permutation revise letters and combination( procedure in for application)