• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pak stdiez help needed

Reaction score
hi..iv started preparin fr pak studiez xam a month ago to appear for oct session.. my prep is nt dat gud so im worried n i wud like to knw for the history paper if i only prepare 1st two sections leavin out the nationhood section will dat be enuff?? cz i still hav to start geography preps..plz some one help me out!

Reaction score
Ok this is what you do:

- Read a dictionary
- Practice spelling words correctly

I'd give you a proper answer if I knew Wtf you're talking about... this website sucks anyways so try somewhere else.

Reaction score
Its perfectly okay if you learn first two sections but learn them thoroughly. Practise past papers from 2000 onwards and better learn them because many students run out of time. For Geography, try to understand the topic first and then solve the past papers. Don't worry that much. I did not take tuitions, did not even learn everything but managed to get A*. Just try to think in the right direction. :|
drake said:
Ok this is what you do:

- Read a dictionary
- Practice spelling words correctly

I'd give you a proper answer if I knew Wtf you're talking about... this website sucks anyways so try somewhere else.
Better don't use this sort of language :x

Reaction score
hey amazon thnx a tonne! and cud u plz tell me 1 more thing.. there is choice also in geo paper but i havent evn touchd it so jst temme the least imp chapters in it wich i can leave out,,cz i dont hav time at all to study the whole book ..:( plz..

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
A valuable suggestion for geography practice pastpapers ...cuz what i havee realized is no matter how good u memorize ur notes but least for paper 2 u cant score unless u practice some pastpapers!!On the other hand history is much theory unlike geography which is much of ur common sense though as amazon said pastpapers still have their importance!!

Reaction score
Well! There are no least important chapters in geography. Questions are often linked and you need to have full knowledge to answer them like trade is linked to transport which may link to topography then the climate and so on. I did not learn the whole book since I work at the eleventh hour but went through it. Go through the book first, a thorough reading would do. Then start doing past papers and make notes for them. Usually the structure of the question changes but what is required remains the same like in history. In the end revise from these notes not the book because it will confuse you. Follow the syllabus and things will be easy for you. I did not and things became a bit difficult. :) Remember I am just sharing my experience, I am no teacher but hopefully it is going to help you immensely. :cool:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
and yeah fromm pastpapers u willl leaarn how to support ur ans. usinng the figure or map given and also how 2 describe it (paper 2)
this will makee itt easy 4 u

Reaction score
For geoG if u got less time i will suggest u to go through the book only once and start the pastpapers but with the help of marking scheme.Just understand important terms in geog and maps.Solve as many past papers Qs for both geog and History.For history make notes by urself and concerns marking scheme always.I did the same this year and got A* on 93