• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PAK STUD HELP!!

Reaction score
how successful were ayoub khans economic and agricultural policies in pakistan? [14]

Reaction score
Its easy , you just need to mention 3 points on each of the following : 'How they were successfull' and 'How they were not successfull' so this makes a total of 6 points which is more then enough.Also make sure that you make a conclusion.
Ways his reforms were successfull :
-Economy grew a lot
-Green revolution
-Friendship with usa and china
-Rehabilitation of refugees

Ways in which his reforms were unsuccessfull :
-Although , economy grew but food prices also rose , leading to resentment
-Most of mechanization of farming can only be afforded by big landlords.
-Resentment in east pakistan.
I may be missing some points but if you are able to explain this and alos give a solid conclusion at end , 14/14 is for sure.
Also , I recomment Nigel Kelly and not other books as what he has written is according to marking scheme and does not contains unnecessary details which examiner just don't want to read.
Your teacher may say to read bajwa , but believe me most of my fellow students who read from bajawa got A or B.
So my tip for you is to
-write precise ( ratta of nigel kelly helps a lot ... ratta chalta hai !)
-write according to marking scheme. (IT IS OF HELL IMPORTANCE IF YOU WANT AN A*)
-You can compare marking scheme with nigel kelly and points in ms which are missing in kelly , can be noted down on your book so next time when you go through the book it is also revinded.
Inshallah if you follow this you'll get an A* , it all worked for me !