• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pak studies and islamiat 2013 may/june .. problems?

Reaction score
well guxs plz help me i am in great trouble.........
Briefly describe four actions or qualities of the Prophet Muhammad that would make
clear to the people who lived with him that he was the Messenger of God.
can anyone point out the four events...........plz plz help me..plz.plz.........plz

Reaction score
Briefly describe four actions or qualities of the Prophet Muhammad that would make
can anyone point out the four events...........plz plz help me..plz.plz.........plz
where is this question? :eek:

Reaction score
okaaaayy so i brought a new question. 'why was second round table conference of 1931 unsuccessful? 7

The Second Round Table Conference was held from September to December 1931 in London. Although it was attended by Indian National Congress on account of the Gandhi Irwin Pact, it failed to achieve anything of importance. The main reason for its failure was GANDHIS ATTITUDE. Mr.Gandhi attended these talks representing the Indian National Congress. He took a Hardline in the talks and refused to accept the problems of the minorities which made the minority leaders mad. He said that Congress represented all of the Indians and he was the sole representative of India. There was no minority problem. Jinnah defended the Muslim Minority but Gandhi fought head on with good arguments. Due to Mr.Gandhis Stubborn, Inconsiderate, Hardline and Bad attitude to refuse to accept the minority problems, the Talks failed. Since Congress was the major party of India, no decision could be made which was opposed by it.
But the Conference also failed on account of the fact that the new government in Britain, the Labour Party had been removed. The New coalition government was less keen to give concessions to the indians. The Labour Party is Sympathetic to Indian demands and supports self rule in India. But the other parties of Britain are against it and dont want to extend power to the Indians. Since the Labour party was no longer in power, the new government did not give any concessions so the Second Round Table Conference failed.

Reaction score
here u go read it ...
well it is in 2058_w08_ms_1
plza help and one more thing:
is punjabi the most develpoed language or sindhi...........

here u go read it ... :)

Attachments

• Key Question 5.Regional Languages.pdf
    148.8 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score

That's a wrong Question, it can be like" Q= describe four actions or qualities of the Prophet Muhammad " For Ans. Study " first islamic community (Qualities of Prophet) "

Reaction score
okay so i was solving november 2010 pastpapers when i came across this question 'Were the religious views of Sir Syed Ahmad Khan his most important contribution in
developing the cause of Muslims during the nineteenth century? Explain your answer. [14]
well i know the answer to this question but what would be the conclusion?o_O
STUCK
Here marking scheme 4 u ...

Reaction score
Here marking scheme 4 u ...
i
aahh :p umm well i had this same problem of non-serious attitude 3 weeks and 5 days were left in cie i wasted my 12 days and now i have to cover all the uncovered topics in 1 day -_- cuz then i have to start the revison with the clock ..
only 2 weeks left in cie and i have to do islamiat.. i am too nervous i got a* in mock of geography so m not that worried about that (alhumdulillah) but in isl i got a B at 76 :'( so i have to work hard ya know. only 14 days to go and so many things left to do.. i suggest you just solve all the pastpapers from 2005-2011 and 2012 if u have time (as there is less chance of repetition of 2012 paper.
i have 2 get A* inshallah inshallah inshallah so i have 2 get serious or else i'd be dead meat -_- :p
Well i think this question is not in the pastpapers just saw it from someone notes..
mjhy post nhin krna araha apna ques so m using th reply option:p..junaid akhter ka geog gues paper kahan se mil skta hai?

Reaction score
The Second Round Table Conference was held from September to December 1931 in London. Although it was attended by Indian National Congress on account of the Gandhi Irwin Pact, it failed to achieve anything of importance. The main reason for its failure was GANDHIS ATTITUDE. Mr.Gandhi attended these talks representing the Indian National Congress. He took a Hardline in the talks and refused to accept the problems of the minorities which made the minority leaders mad. He said that Congress represented all of the Indians and he was the sole representative of India. There was no minority problem. Jinnah defended the Muslim Minority but Gandhi fought head on with good arguments. Due to Mr.Gandhis Stubborn, Inconsiderate, Hardline and Bad attitude to refuse to accept the minority problems, the Talks failed. Since Congress was the major party of India, no decision could be made which was opposed by it.
But the Conference also failed on account of the fact that the new government in Britain, the Labour Party had been removed. The New coalition government was less keen to give concessions to the indians. The Labour Party is Sympathetic to Indian demands and supports self rule in India. But the other parties of Britain are against it and dont want to extend power to the Indians. Since the Labour party was no longer in power, the new government did not give any concessions so the Second Round Table Conference failed.
umm good answer but the third reason :sleep:

Reaction score
h
tensionnnnn, i want an A* in geog..any tips?
ahaha :p well i had so much faarigh time so i solved the pastpapers 1997 tak key from redspot nd my teacher told me k geography ki likh kr pactice kro and study the book thoroughly.. well seriously tbh if i tell ou geography mein mashallah sey since class 5 m getting full marks even when i dont study m lucky in case of geography alhumdulillah :p midterm mein i had to go somewhere so i didn't study geog and i got an A nd merey baqi classmates k (i mean kuch kuch k ) Bs aye they :p lol

Reaction score
i

mjhy post nhin krna araha apna ques so m using th reply option:p..junaid akhter ka geog gues paper kahan se mil skta hai?
btw who is junaid akhter? honestly, only study from your teacher's notes as long as your school teacher is not junaid akhter :p (if u know what i mean) .. don't get confused with all the notes jumbled up, voh bhi when itney thorey sey din are left in CIEs:sick::cry:

Reaction score
well one thing i want to ask is there any specimen paper histroy and geography for 2013..........
plz rply

Reaction score
can any one agin help me out iwant the answer to this question
Why did jinnah produce his 14 point?[7]
plz plz help..........me
:confused: