• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pak studies and islamiat 2013 may/june .. problems?

Reaction score
ji
can any one agin help me out iwant the answer to this question
Why did jinnah produce his 14 point?[7]
plz plz help..........me
:confused:
Nehru report had been drawn up by all party conference in 1928, it was produced in response to demand for future constiutional reform and minimal muslim representation had been drawn up, it rejected idea of separate elctorates. This marked end of future cooperation between league and congress and it was one final attempt to preserve relationship between the both parties.
Jinnah proposed that muslims should have 1/3 seats in central assembly, separate electorates, no bill shall be passed in any elected body if 3/4 of any community in that body opposed it. The hindu orthodox refused these famous 14 points of jinnah and both the parties parted their way.
the 14 points set out demand for future negotiations with either congress or british and also formed basis of demands for separate homeland, it further convinced that hindu and muslims were two separate nations.

(all these points are enough, the paragraphs look small now but when you will write them down they will look big and fulfill the criteria and requirement for level 5 answer)

Reaction score
plz marks this as soon as possible......
Why did the lucknow pact of 1916 came about?
It was the first constitutional agreement signed between congress and muslim league.The hindus and the muslim wanted to work together.Both the parties agreed that self rule can be achieved by co-operation.

after the reversal of the partion of bengal muslim league changed their aim from cooperating with the british to dominian status. the muslim realised that british rule could no longer be trusted.they had to devise a new strategy to acheive their desie goals so now they stood beside congress.this bought bought both the parties closer.

the british could not grant powers to the indians according to their promise upto 1914 so which bought congress and muslim league closer.Muslim league added self rule to its demand which brought both the parties closer since congress also wanted self rule.they believed that if they work together they will have much more chance of getting their desire target.

jinnah was a strong supporter of hindu muslim unity.he believed that join demands will put more pressure on the british.the muslim league and congress agreed to to cooperate to persuade the british to agree to their demands.both realised that cooperation was the only way to agree british to self rule.

it was an important pact as congress made some concession to the muslims.In 1916 both the parties met at lucknow and for the first time congress agrees the demand of seprate electrorate for mulsim,system of wieghtage was agrred upon. THey believed that by holding session of both parties in one place feeling of good wil and friendshipwould be generated between two communities.
is the length fine and if still there any falw plz point out

Reaction score
plz marks this as soon as possible......
Why did the lucknow pact of 1916 came about?
It was the first constitutional agreement signed between congress and muslim league.The hindus and the muslim wanted to work together.Both the parties agreed that self rule can be achieved by co-operation.
after the reversal of the partion of bengal muslim league changed their aim from cooperating with the british to dominian status. the muslim realised that british rule could no longer be trusted.they had to devise a new strategy to acheive their desie goals so now they stood beside congress.this bought bought both the parties closer.
the british could not grant powers to the indians according to their promise upto 1914 so which bought congress and muslim league closer.Muslim league added self rule to its demand which brought both the parties closer since congress also wanted self rule.they believed that if they work together they will have much more chance of getting their desire target.
jinnah was a strong supporter of hindu muslim unity.he believed that join demands will put more pressure on the british.the muslim league and congress agreed to to cooperate to persuade the british to agree to their demands.both realised that cooperation was the only way to agree british to self rule.
it was an important pact as congress made some concession to the muslims.In 1916 both the parties met at lucknow and for the first time congress agrees the demand of seprate electrorate for mulsim,system of wieghtage was agrred upon. THey believed that by holding session of both parties in one place feeling of good wil and friendshipwould be generated between two communities.
is the length fine and if still there any falw plz point out
sorry i didnot get what you are trying to say :p u mean should we check dat if it is missing any details? o_O

Reaction score
h
ahaha :p well i had so much faarigh time so i solved the pastpapers 1997 tak key from redspot nd my teacher told me k geography ki likh kr pactice kro and study the book thoroughly.. well seriously tbh if i tell ou geography mein mashallah sey since class 5 m getting full marks even when i dont study m lucky in case of geography alhumdulillah :p midterm mein i had to go somewhere so i didn't study geog and i got an A nd merey baqi classmates k (i mean kuch kuch k ) Bs aye they :p lol
seriously,i needed somebody to tell me its easy not that i have a tough comprtition:p..m good at it too but i heard that cie ka geography paper's always ghatya:-/

Reaction score
btw who is junaid akhter? honestly, only study from your teacher's notes as long as your school teacher is not junaid akhter :p (if u know what i mean) .. don't get confused with all the notes jumbled up, voh bhi when itney thorey sey din are left in CIEs:sick::cry:
umm..i was told j.k's notes and gues papers r reeeeeally helpful

Reaction score
how did you guys do in the question 2 of islamiat about the circumstances in which the two surrahs were reveled? personally i f###ed up in that :(:X3: