• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pak studies and islamiat query

Reaction score
yar yeh sab hatao sirf yeh dekho.........................yar that specimen paper has wrong time limit printed check that out and what so ever happens we all will be preparing all the topics so there is no use of discussing this that all the verses come from the same theme!

Reaction score
-pakistan when instigated rebellion in kashmir in 1965, never expected a full scale war with india on lahore border so there were very less defence, only the local patrol. however pakistani soldiers were able to resist the attack and did not suffer from DEFEAT
-indias strong millitary funded and provided with weapons by ussr while pakistans helpers, usa and uk, unwilling to help pakistan
-east pakistan itself was resisting to be a part of pakistan and the mukti bahinis attacked started civil war and they were trained and fully equipped. india was able to use this as an advantage for itself

Reaction score
yeah but just tell me that how come the specimen paper has the time of 1 1/4 hours

Reaction score
Spidey21 said:
yeah but just tell me that how come the specimen paper has the time of 1 1/4 hours
the timings had been altered as more time is available !! after the sp was realized, CIE found that more time was required so timings have been increased !!

Reaction score
LOL probably i was asleep arey mein History parh raha tha asai likh dia tha well whatever where is this increase written abt.

Reaction score
wat are we going to include in this question:
Q:with reference to different locations,describe how and explain why the rainfall may vary from year to year in pak?

Reaction score
mintchocolate4567 said:
wat are we going to include in this question:
Q:with reference to different locations,describe how and explain why the rainfall may vary from year to year in pak?
please provide the marks

Reaction score
Ok here goes my answer
The pattern of rainfall which pakistan recieves varies from years to year and there is difference in the amount of rainfaill in many areas. The Northern mountain recives most of its rainfall from Monsoon system along with some rainfall by Convectional current. On the other hand the Western mountains of Pakistan recieves rainfall from Western Depressions which are quite inaduequate. Every year there is a difference in the amount of rainfall due to many factors which can be listed as Pollution, Deforestation, and Rise in Global warming. These factors cause the difference in rainfall as because of pollution the environment gets polluted and rain accounts for acid rain while due to deforestation there is less evapo-transpiration and lastly because of Global warming less rain arrives.

this is not conformed !! I M WEAK IN GEO !!!

Reaction score
u guys know what?? NEVER ATTEMPT THE question relating to climate!!! it is the most difficult!