• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pak studies and islamiat query

Reaction score
Well surah's notes are also available from Dr.Ifthikhar's book but you can also use David Thomas book

Reaction score
guess papers can be used for practice only as my friends they are GUESS PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so just practice their questions and if they are in the paper then.......................................... JACKPOT!!!

Reaction score
dude I know the importance of Guess paper but don't forget that these are dangerous as well !! Stay safe and don't make threads here asking for guess paper of famous teachers !!

Reaction score
Yeah but its INTERNET... Your HOME location can be easily found... If someone wants it seriously.... And has the permission to it...

Reaction score
hahaha :D nope that aint gonna happen either :D because here in pakistan as we all know there are a lot of informal activities, the net provider that i got is not a registered ISP :D so... he basically divides an 8mb connection among the local clients .. so even if they do track the ip, it will lead to the provider not me :p and as for those who are directly using from a registered isp then they might have a teeeeeeeny tiny probability of being caught :D well they arent doing anything wrong by sharing guess papers now are they ?

Reaction score
hey..guys..anyone..of know..sir iftikhar guess papers ? can any one post here..?altough we ashould:nt....rrely...but just for practice

Reaction score
hassy99 said:
hey..guys..anyone..of know..sir iftikhar guess papers ? can any one post here..?altough we ashould:nt....rrely...but just for practice
we just had a long discussion on this topic buddy!!!

Reaction score
I don't think the British Council would go as far as tracing your IP adress. I bet they don't even check this website.
Notice how last year, if you appeared, they had a rule on the statement of entry which said 'You must not discuss your paper with 24 hrs' bla bla bla. well they've removed it now. Why? Cause it makes no sense! They can't possibly trace you lol its just a warning.
And don't you think that tracing IP adressess to find out someone's location and finding their adress is against the law? Not that we have any law here in Pak lol :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Well still is better to be safe then sorry !! and yeah we can't discuss any paper before 24 hours in here!!

Reaction score
Yeah, but that's what I am saying, look behind your statement of entry if you've got it, they have removed that rule..