• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pak studies history confusion

Reaction score
As we all know, there are many questions on the Pakistan Movement...
So i just wanna know when the movement started, was it like in around 1940, after the Pakistan Resolution??
Or wat was it...

And the question on Jinnah's importance to the Pakistan Movement [14]
Wat do we write, do we write like his contributions after joining the League, or after 1940???

Reaction score
Yeah this is most difficult to understand !! Pakistan movement starts from 1940 to 1947. When Lahore resolution was passed League made Pakistan's creation its offical policy. the following question you posted requires you to write about HOW JINNAH WAS IMPORTANT IN CREATION OF PAKISTAN. this is a easy one but what really bugs me is this question
Q1)Why was Jinnah Important in the creation of pakistan? [7]
Hope I helped !! :)

Reaction score
The question is from nov 2001, so i can't find the ms for it. But in the Redspot Yearly Book, they have answered it by using events of 1916 and stuff i.e lucknow pact.. so....???

Reaction score
No its completely wrong !! Pakistan movement is clearly starting from 1940 till 1947 !! Before that it wasn't the policy of league !!

Reaction score
the question you posted or I ??
If I was to answer your question then I would write about the efforts of Jinnah! How he handled different missions and Conferences held by British and stuck to his plan of Creation of pakistan. you can write about Cripps Mission, Gandhi Jinnah talks, Simla Conference, Cabinet Mission plan and 3rd June plan and a bit about his reaction on radcliff award !!

Reaction score
But guys do u remember that Sir Syed and others also in there time led to the ideas of Pakistan Movement this is to remember by the way I think Salman is right that u have to right abt after 1940 but since it asks abt Jinnah then u could also include how jinnah was not approving of Pakistan in early days :p :p :p

Reaction score
if it started after 1940, how can allama iqbal's allahbad address contribute to the pakistan movement?

Reaction score
Are u okay it does then why does the syllabus say that How Important was Iqbal to Pakistan Movement he is there people even Rehmat Ali is dont forget them.

Reaction score
yup sure
he wrote now and never and pressed jinnah for a separate homeland

Reaction score
and i think in the whole of section 2 after formation of muslim league and after they included self rule in their demand the pakistan movement started around 1913

Reaction score
I think since kellys book also says that Sir syed laid foundations of it so he is also there :p :p :p :p

Reaction score
when someone asks you about pakistan movement ... it means EVERYTHING that had anything to do with feeling of seperatism in hearts of muslims of the subcontinent will be counted in ... :p well.. thats what i think :p

Reaction score
I think it is from 1940 to 1947 !! As the idea of Pakistan was Finally accepted by League in 1940.

Reaction score
no man u dont get the point do u the Pakistan movement is not only a name for Pakistan Resolution but it is a movement in which u have to name the people who struggled to make this state not only from 1940 but before that Allama Iqbal and Rehmat Ali as well look in the syllabus I think its key question 10 read abt Iqbal and Rehmat Ali they are there in Pakistan Movement if it had been from 1940 both would never have been there.And specially read Iqbals where it is said abt the 1930 adress.

Attachments

• 2059_y11_sy.pdf
    310.4 KB · Views: 7