• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies & Islamiat Help Required Urgent

Reaction score
Guys i am appearing in October 2013 for Islamiat and Pak Studies, seriously i donot know anything about them, can i cover history and geography in 2 months and how much time will i need for islamiat with 5-6 years past papers...!!

Reaction score
Guys i am appearing in October 2013 for Islamiat and Pak Studies, seriously i donot know anything about them, can i cover history and geography in 2 months and how much time will i need for islamiat with 5-6 years past papers...!!

history and geography can easily be covered in hardly 10-13 days ........
ps there's no need to do section 3 of history cz the first 3 questions are based on first 2 sections so just focus on section 1 and 2 :)

Reaction score
History CANNOT be covered in 13 days if you don't know squat about the subject. If you have been studying it for more then a year and have all of your notes prepared, only then is it possible. Also DO Section 3 of History because you have the time to prepare it. It's boring, I know, but It's always better to have more choice in the paper in the event that some unexpected question comes from Section 1 or 2. Geography is based more on common sense and logical thinking rather then textbook knowledge. You should just go through the book, once or twice, and extract information along the lines of the syllabus. After this, just keep doing the past papers. In Geography, If you do a good amount of past papers without even touching the book, you can still get an A* easily. I only did 6 past papers for my preparation and If it weren't for the retake, I'd easily gotten an A*. Islamiat is a bit more complicated because every year, they give you new questions which can be quite tricky. Therefore, devote more time to Islamiat and make a extremely through preparation. Do the past papers, but don't depend entirely on them as in the case of History or Geography.
So Geography can be done in a 2 or 3 weeks with most of the past papers, History can be done in a week or a little more if you have your notes, otherwise it could also take 3 or 4 weeks and for Islamiat, well devote as much time to it as you can. By the way, do you reside in Islamabad ?

Reaction score
History can be covered easily. Just know the sequence of events. And reasons, outcomes of the important events. It's wholly solely your choice to choose whether to do section 3 or no. I myself did that, I was good at it actually. I find it easier. I didn't benefit from doing it though.I ended up doing q 1 2 3 and so my section 3 knowledge didn't help me anyway. Now you choose. If you want to make sure you ace it. DO IT. it opens up options. make sure you prepare section 1 COMPLETELY. it's easy.
history is all about how well you understand the significance of a particular event.
for geography, it's your common sense basically along with some factual information. Go through the book once. once should be enough. READ the past papers. All of them. As you will go by you will realize you are starting to learn the answers. Concepts are very important. BE clear with your concepts and I am sure you will know the answers by and time. Geography takes up little time.

Islamiat is a little trickier than the above. it's according to me a little hard. but with a little hard work it becomes easy peasy. start off with paper 1. Read farkhanda noor. prepare notes. try to solve questions. written practice is important. This will ensure that you now can solve questions. Prepare your Surahs perfectly. Secure your marks in the surah part. Topic by topic cover them. paper 1 should be easy. the first Islamic community causes a little trouble. but do the important ones only. and you always have a choice in the paper.
Paper 2 is all easy, except the caliphs. I personally never learnt any battles. Just did siffen, camel, and nahravan. You might want to do the battles. it can be risky but you can even skip caliphs. but don't do that. the rest is easy.
spend most of your time on islamiat. It's lengthy and it requires time.

stay calm. good luck. :)

Reaction score
hey guys i am new here and need help in this question
Why did Muslim League performed poorly in the election of 1936-37? [7]

Reaction score
hey guys i am new here and need help in this question
Why did Muslim League performed poorly in the election of 1936-37? [7]
- firstly because ML had little experience about campaigns and election so it wasnt able to spread its message
- because it had image problem. the leaders were rich while muslims were poor. the muslims of india therefore didnot saw them as their representatives
- because the muslims in muslim majority areas like punjab didn't feel threatened by hindus there. so they saw ml's objective of protecting minorities as inappropriate and they considered ml a party only for the muslims suffering in minority areas

Reaction score
history and geography can easily be covered in hardly 10-13 days ........
ps there's no need to do section 3 of history cz the first 3 questions are based on first 2 sections so just focus on section 1 and 2 :)

In 2015 syllabus, question 1 is compulsory and can be from any section. Unlucky me!

Reaction score
hist sec 1 sec 2 trust me sec 3 will get ur mind blown off as for islamiat cant say anything u just need to be prepare everything yet when u see the questions ur gonna get shaken for a bit specially 4 marks need thought for sometime book wont help u there but inshaAllah hope for the best im also giving in oct/nov