• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies P2

Reaction score
in huma naz...the province is labelled gilgit agency in one map and gilgit baltistan in the other.."\

Reaction score
oh shit! i wrote it was kashmir :(
can anybody tell me what was the forest name in photograph A? was it alpine or coniferous? i wrote coniferous.

Reaction score
oh shit! i wrote it was kashmir :(
can anybody tell me what was the forest name in photograph A? was it alpine or coniferous? i wrote coniferous.
Well.....I wrote alpine:D cuz coniferous are present only at altitude of 1000-4000 m
I don't know what it really was.
Very tricky paper indeed.

Reaction score
did you attempt question 2? i was in hurry as the time was running out. i want to confirm my answer on question 2 did you attempt that one?

Reaction score
what did you write in the liverstock advantages and disadvantages? i did that last part in the last 3 minutes.
in advantages i wrote that people in mountain areas have pastures that animals can feed on and they can sell their animals to earn income and these animals provide wool meat and milt to the people. in disadvantages i wrote about the lack of veterinary facilities overgrazing leading to soil erosion and difficult landscape :( is it okay??

Reaction score
what did you write in the liverstock advantages and disadvantages? i did that last part in the last 3 minutes.
in advantages i wrote that people in mountain areas have pastures that animals can feed on and they can sell their animals to earn income and these animals provide wool meat and milt to the people. in disadvantages i wrote about the lack of veterinary facilities overgrazing leading to soil erosion and difficult landscape :( is it okay??
Yeah it's right.
Advantages could be which you said, and also that there are plain valleys..where the livestock farmers can make sheds for their flocks...there are enough grazing grounds in the summers as vegetation is dense......there are plenty of rivers so water available for the animals...This kinda stuff should be fine.
Then disadvantages could be overgrazing-so soil erosion leading to siltation, rugged terrain so difficult for animals to climb and move etc, in winter climate goes very cold so difficult for the animals to survive....

Reaction score
benefits and problems of developing industrial estates..?
benefits:-
provision of infrastructure e.g. electricity, water supply so attracts foreign/local investors
increase employment opportunities
more industries
good working conditions for workers
more production so more export-increase in positive balance of trade and foreign exchange
I wrote few more, but can't remember!
problems:-
Expensive to build so pressure on govt.
Loss of area for other purposes e.g. farming
requires a lot of electricity.....so shortage of power for domestic uses
These are a few points, I cannot remember what else I wrote!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I DID Q.2,3,5 !! WHAT ABOUT THE LATITUDE GUYZZZ ?? AND IT WAS GILGIT BALTISTAN TO BE EXACT :)