• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies P2

Reaction score
As I said, what is your justification and suggestion to the answer?
I told ya, rakh is dominated by thorny hardwood. Irrigated forests are these sorts of forests......location also perfectly fits......and by the way check out pics of changa manga on internet

Reaction score
What was forest A? Alpine or coniferous?
Also, what were we supposed to write for part b of that question, which asked why the forest appears to be in an area of afforestation? :unsure:
I mentioned about the pre-planned plantation of trees with gaps in between them
then mentioned about terraced field and contours .. also there were remains of the deforestated trees seen in the boundary on that thin long trees in mid .. it was a result of deep analysis :D

Reaction score
I told ya, rakh is dominated by thorny hardwood. Irrigated forests are these sorts of forests......location also perfectly fits......and by the way check out pics of changa manga on internet
My mistake, I was mixing up Bela and Irrigated, and yes I am now convinced that it was Irrigated...

Reaction score
irrigated is not possible because it is in blocks or lanes and not dispersed like in the pic . . But like every student , the thing i have done doesnt seem to be right to me and some part of me says that it is irigated plantation

Reaction score
@sparky . . rakh . .
punjab so , chances either irigated , rakh or may riveraine(which isnot akrding to atlas but some of my frnz are steadfast that it is) . . So for me it was irigated vs rakh . . Rakh , i knew is 6-10 m and then irigated are in lanes n blocks with roads in betwen,wel grown , but these tres didnt seem to be like that so went for rakh . . May be wrong as there are minimal chances that forest questn comes and without the interference of irigatd plantation . . So as i have done rakh so i think it wd be irigatd , if i wud hv done irigatd , i would have thought it to be rakh :p

Reaction score
in Q2. in part b one question asked which season has the hihest rainfall...i wrote winter is it ok? plz tell

Reaction score
wrong guyz it was shown in Chitral it was winter b/c winter is from december to march