• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pak studies paper discussion

Reaction score
i want to ask that that history paper was a bit difficult for me because it was out of guess of Dr. iftikhar.
i took papers in qasr-i-noor in lahore. thre students were not happy with the paper so i guess percntile would eventually decrese. so if i get

63/75 p1

68/75 p2

i can get A.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
grumpy said:
i want to ask that that history paper was a bit difficult for me because it was out of guess of Dr. iftikhar.
i took papers in qasr-i-noor in lahore. thre students were not happy with the paper so i guess percntile would eventually decrese. so if i get

63/75 p1

68/75 p2

i can get A.

AIM FOR A* DUDE!!!
Not A :)

Reaction score
i CONFIRM A * if these are your marks .!
usually percentile for pak. studies is extremly low aroun 75 % for an A grade .!

Reaction score
Yeah with those marks an easy A* is possible I think. In the range of about 93-96% too ( if the percentiles would be quoted )

Reaction score
pak.studies seem to be an easy subject but believe you me infact it is tough .! :(
that is why percentile is always extreme around 74 % - 76 % of A
this clearly shows that candidates didn't do well in pak.studies
the same case is with islamiyat

so dont predict your marks soooo high untill your paper has gone tooo well and you have compared your answers with SPEICEMEN PAPERS MARKING SCHEME OF 2010