• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies Prep

Reaction score
And what if they gave a compulsory one from sec 3 and we had skipped it? :p My teacher told me that never ever do that and she also said there are high chances that they might be giving compulsory one from Sec 3 or 2. This made me sick :(
Instead of skipping, just go through the main points. No need to focus much on it, just memorising some main points would help. Moreover, the compulsory question isn't that hard. It's mainly about the basics.

Reaction score
Instead of skipping, just go through the main points. No need to focus much on it, just memorising some main points would help. Moreover, the compulsory question isn't that hard. It's mainly about the basics.
ok, this was helpful!

Reaction score
Thank you
I'll try to do my best
Pakstudies itself is easy but the time is running out
Why dont you give me a challenging ques

Reaction score
Hi... This brought up so many memories...
As far as the books are concerned, Nigel Kelly is enough ,however, I did Section 3 from Farooq Bajwa book..(just for reference).

Also, I wanna point out that Pakistan Studies is more about how you write rather than the content.. If you are able to communicate what you want to by writing effectively you should be able to score an A*.

Try writing out answers and getting them checked by your teacher or assesing yourself. Good Luck

P.S:- I am in A levels now.. took PST and Isl in M/J 2016.. Was a long time ago...

Reaction score
H
Hi... This brought up so many memories...
As far as the books are concerned, Nigel Kelly is enough ,however, I did Section 3 from Farooq Bajwa book..(just for reference).

Also, I wanna point out that Pakistan Studies is more about how you write rather than the content.. If you are able to communicate what you want to by writing effectively you should be able to score an A*.

Try writing out answers and getting them checked by your teacher or assesing yourself. Good Luck

P.S:- I am in A levels now.. took PST and Isl in M/J 2016.. Was a long time ago...
Hey, thnx a lot plus how many worss would i need to write in a 7 mark and 14? Ik its 3 points

Reaction score
Ok so for 7 mark.. write 3 seperate paras... Doesnt have to be that long.. 3 reasons explained well should do the trick.

For 14.. Just write as many points as you can in favour and against.. and reach a conclusion based on that...
For 14 mark I used to write a lot of points.. and explained them well( relating them to the topic at hand).

Reaction score
O
Ok so for 7 mark.. write 3 seperate paras... Doesnt have to be that long.. 3 reasons explained well should do the trick.

For 14.. Just write as many points as you can in favour and against.. and reach a conclusion based on that...
For 14 mark I used to write a lot of points.. and explained them well( relating them to the topic at hand).
Ok and can u tell me wether u need to write all the success first and then the failures in a question say how successful were the attempts to from a constitution

Reaction score
I am sorry I don't remember that now..

But considering the question I would idealy start with the part i don't agree with and end with the one I agree with... But I highly doubt that PST works that way.. Maybe study the examiner reports/marking schemes.

Reaction score
Does anyone know the answer of his question?:- how successful has been pakistan's relations with USA?