• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak studies Urdu and Isl ... sitting in 2012 .Urdu is really weak.Help

Reaction score
im going to sit for o levels pak studies,isl and urdu and my urdu is really pathetic any suggestion please ?

Reaction score
im going to sit for o levels pak studies,isl and urdu and my urdu is really pathetic any suggestion please ?

If u are talking abt URDU B then read the following otherwise forget it !

Dont worry i also had that problem just do practice of writing words if u cant write the words correctly or u have spelling mistake if this is not ur problem then u must be having problem writing reports,essays and doing translations !
for essays and reports there is no other route than practice get a good URDU book which has tonnes of essays and reports to write and start and u may want to do translations from it to !
u may want to keep a dictionary with u when doin translation and whenever u get a word u dont know meaning of write it in a copy and keep doin this and then on the last days revise these words this will surely improve ur URDU for the paper !

Reaction score
If u are talking abt URDU B then read the following otherwise forget it !

Dont worry i also had that problem just do practice of writing words if u cant write the words correctly or u have spelling mistake if this is not ur problem then u must be having problem writing reports,essays and doing translations !
for essays and reports there is no other route than practice get a good URDU book which has tonnes of essays and reports to write and start and u may want to do translations from it to !
u may want to keep a dictionary with u when doin translation and whenever u get a word u dont know meaning of write it in a copy and keep doin this and then on the last days revise these words this will surely improve ur URDU for the paper !
Thank you dude ill work on it but now my main concern is the mocks on mondays the whole syllabus is coming of pak studies and isl !!! i have got less than 1 week !

Reaction score
check the Pakstudies thread above ur thread to see for PAk studies while for ISL i think u got to revise everything back ! it will take 3 days,give 3 to PAk studies and 1 day for all revision ! keeping in mind u will have to keep urdu prep goin on side by side !