• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies and Islamiat.

Reaction score
new edition of aysha tariq's book has also been endorsed from the university of cambridge

Reaction score
Oh God! Please guys help me from which book should i study! some say that Dr.David thomas book is best while others recommend FNM!! HELP ME!

Reaction score
I studied from FNM and Yasmin Malik and got A*. Yasmin Malik covers most things already in FMN, but it's more shorter and concise.

I think it'd be better if you stick to only one or two books as it might be time-consuming and more difficult to study from more than that.

Reaction score
DUDE YOU HAVE TO IDENTIFY WHICH BOOK IS GOOD WHERE AND ON WHICH POINT.LIKE SOME BOOKS ARE GOOD IN SURAHS THE OTHER MAY BE GOOD IN THE HADIS AND LIKE THAT.IF YOU CAN DO THAT YOU WILL INDEED STOP WASTING TIME.

Reaction score
the best book is the aysha tariq's book and for surahs and hadis use the dr iftikhar book its nyc.

Reaction score
for some new additions about the authenticitiy of the hadis that is the unit 6 so u must study that from dr iftikhar and yasmeen malik's book

Reaction score
YEah it contains jumbled up explainations !! so I will use Dr.Iftikhar book for Hadiths !! :)

Reaction score
little advice....dont go for farkhanda noor one...............lotz of info is inaccurate.......like it sayz Quraish reached first at ground of Badr while it waz Muslims how reached there first........n etc etc

Reaction score
YEah i m also confused in the same thing! I use David Thomas book for everything right now !! :)