• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies and Islamiyat related questions :)

Reaction score
I don't know.
Maybe, because people give them mostly in May-June and only a small number of students give in Oct-Nov.
Sorry. You can't get a distinction this time.
Goodluck, anyways.
Damn. :( well A*s are good enough right? A*s inshaAllah!!

Reaction score
awwwwh its oky , m quite concerned i am going to give german language paper , but it has only one session in oct-nov are there going to be distinctions in it

There will be distinctions in German too, and Spanish.. and all those other papers that are available in Oct-Nov session only.

Reaction score
Saad, I missed your post earlier.....well, I've heard about the change in patterns but that is from 2015 so students appearing this year have no reason to panic.
I also did section 3 till nawaz sharif before the retests(but in the paper,as the questions from sec1 and 2 were easy enough, sec3 was of no use to me)
.....For the retests I focused completely on sec 1 and 2 and it turned out to be a great decision for me.
Anyways, it Is better to do section 3 as well (you're right about that) :)

Reaction score
Saad, I missed your post earlier.....well, I've heard about the change in patterns but that is from 2015 so students appearing this year have no reason to panic.
I also did section 3 till nawaz sharif before the retests(but in the paper,as the questions from sec1 and 2 were easy enough, sec3 was of no use to me)
.....For the retests I focused completely on sec 1 and 2 and it turned out to be a great decision for me.
Anyways, it Is better to do section 3 as well (you're right about that) :)
hmm..guys who are appearing plz post here how was the paper..best of luck

Reaction score
:( im so damn unlucky
my friends who took the pak studies exam last year left sec 3 but in this years specimen paper they included a compulsory question which is most likely to be from section 3
i think i will get a C or B grade because i did not want to take pk studies in the first place :(