• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies Expected Exam Papers

Reaction score
Hi, i was a little worried and was hoping that you guys could give me the expected papers ur teachers have given you. Ill post mine as soon as im given it. Thanks in advance!
id also appreciate if you could possibly give reasoning for why those questions are expected since ive been doing a little research and have some ideas of my own. ill post them online tomorrow after my mock.

Reaction score
Well my expected paper will be coming soon and yeah please also upload the expected paper of Junaid Akthar and Zafar Alam !!

Reaction score
yaar bad news i heard this from my friend that Junaid Akhter the dude is going to take his mock or guess paper two days before both Geo and history paper so its goin to be just two days from that time and paper,i heard from my friend that he did this to reduce the risk of his guess paper getting to every one that dont take tutions from him . :(

Reaction score
Ohh !! Well what do you think he is !! We will prove that we can get A* without his help !!

Reaction score
Yup i know he is something or the other but yup after all we should not rely on him for he is a money eater . :mrgreen:

Reaction score
I know but still u got the whole day after the paper from 6 to i dont know when.