• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies for june 2012

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
A teacher telling students who look forward to getting an A* that they should leave out things? WOW
this is the stupidest thing anyone will ever do, what if the questions that come form section 1 and 2 are difficult???
I was thinking the same thing..... Wow!

Whatever you do guys, practice past papers + make notes based on syllabus (use markschemes they'll help)... notice the kind of questions examiner asks and the kind of reply he expects...

Reaction score

Whatever you do guys, practice past papers + make notes based on syllabus (use markschemes they'll help)... notice the kind of questions examiner asks and the kind of reply he expects...
Admin He makes notes which are not his ....He copies it from the student and post it here....I am taking tuition from him...He is a Fraud.He gave me wrong guidance and i also wasted my money.

Reaction score

thank you for advice :)

but can u please take action whats is happening here :)

Reaction score
Admin He makes notes which are not his ....He copies it from the student and post it here....I am taking tuition from him...He is a Fraud.He gave me wrong guidance and i also wasted my money.
Yes admin he is particularly right, I was his student last year

Reaction score
Now (message to all), stop fighting over silk letters conspiracy and study!

Yup
just chck out the 2012 syllabus there is no such crap thing like silk conspiracy.. and mea according to cie syalllabus parhata hn.. and 2011 ka bhi i have chck the syllbus wahan bhi nh hai

And if u actually ARE a teacher, you wouldn't be calling the Silk Letters Conspiracy "crap"! That's it, I've had about enough trying to correct you........

Let's just all relax and study according to what we think is right.....

Reaction score
everyone stay on topic and rocky i have had complaints of u so u better think before u post next time in this topic :)

Reaction score
well as far as my experience is concern i would like to say dont focus on topography and climate.. just focus on rest of the topic. because if a question comes on topography highly chances are that climate would be attached to it.. so leave those and study from huma naz all the other topics like water forest mineral population..
trade and industries.. this tym industries and forest are important as well agriculture
LIAR ,topogarphy is hell imporatant

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I've banned him.... for abusing members here and annoying ppl by password protecting stuff...
Deleted those protected files; If you are interested in those files they are attached, with the crap(password and his footer) removed.
6 files in total:
crapfree agriculture pastpaper.pdf
crapfree fishing power and mineral.pdf
crapfree population.pdf
crapfree secondary industires.pdf
crapfree trade.pdf
crapfree transport.pdf

Attachments

• pkstds_pdf_without_CRAP.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 103
Reaction score
I've banned him.... for abusing members here and annoying ppl by password protecting stuff...
Deleted those protected files; If you are interested in those files they are attached, with the crap(password and his footer) removed.
6 files in total:
crapfree agriculture pastpaper.pdf
crapfree fishing power and mineral.pdf
crapfree population.pdf
crapfree secondary industires.pdf
crapfree trade.pdf
crapfree transport.pdf
Haha love the names... Crap Free :D