• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
NO ... REALLY its quite easy!!!(y)
if you say so..:unsure: i skipped the first part, just did Nawaz Sharif+ Benazir Bhutto's three terms and then relations etc.. i cudnt get through the first part of the constitutions, dats the only thing i dnt get!:(

Reaction score
Why were the muslims mostly blamed for the 1857 war of independence? (7)
what are the drainage features of the northern and western mountains?

plz help :(

Q 1) muslims were blamed as british were the ones who had held them responsible for the war. they considered it as a muslim revolt. muslims were the ones who had been torchured and thier places had been replaced by the british so they were the ones most determined to remove the british from rule and once again establish muslim rule. so any sense of unity among the muslims had alarmed the hindus and sikhs. they did not participate in the war. and due to this muslims were not as powerful and coordinated. they were no match for the brish and hence they lost the war. and after this they were treated very badly
p.s) 7 mark question on this topic is really difficult

hit like if you like it

Reaction score
what are the most likely questions to appear in this year for pak studies (history)
plz give me guess papers of good teachers....

Reaction score
if you say so..:unsure: i skipped the first part, just did Nawaz Sharif+ Benazir Bhutto's three terms and then relations etc.. i cudnt get through the first part of the constitutions, dats the only thing i dnt get!:(
i can make you explain!! if you want me to!!!??

Reaction score
no its not. write it if you know it, but do not write it if you are unsure. Never ever do it if you are not sure
it is important 2 rite it or else they cut ur 1 mark in 10mark questions n well yea if u dun knw thn dont ryt but its preferable. tht has been assured by my teacher who has askd da cie isl examiner!

Reaction score
Bother, No way,:)
for 10 marks, at least 2 pages! best wud be 2 and half for 10 mark.. and about half or a bit more for 4 but never more than 1 page. Try getting in as many FACTS as possible, no stories.. and at the end its Quality not Quantity that counts more..! and as per the specimen paper, there is a space of 2- 2.5 pages after every question. So if u stick to topic, InshAllah u willl have no problem in giving a brilliant answer within space, and dnt write after the lines given, the examiner doest read that! if u think the space is running out super-ssquueezzeee the writing!:D

for example, quoting from ''FAQ 2011 onwards 2058''
''Q: How will marks be awarded for Question 1 in Paper 1?
A: The method of marking asks examiners not to look for individual points but for the overall quality of an answer. That is the difference between levels and points marking. So the candidate should not think of making 4 points in order to gain 4 marks, but of showing deep knowledge and understanding about the passage, firstly concerning the main theme it contains, and secondly concerning the special way it expresses that theme.''

hope i cud help!:) share any other doubts u have.. :)

Thanks a lot Ella! :D

I saw the specimen paper too and it gives 1 and a half page front and back for part a (ie 10 marks question) and the other half page for part b (ie 4 marks question) so we need to stick to this limit. Man why did CIE introduce this new system of "lines" and not the usual "Answer Booklet" system! :( I have the habit of writing more and 2 pages is simply not enough! We can't even attach extra sheets like before!

Well I have another idea. You see, in both papers, we have to attempt only 4 questions out of 5 right? And even in the specimen paper lines are provided for all questions. So if we run out of space can't we use the space given for the extra question? Or can we use the Blank pages? Is it allowed?

And super squeezing? Lol sure! :p

Thanks again friend! :)

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Ella! :D

I saw the specimen paper too and it gives 1 and a half page front and back for part a (ie 10 marks question) and the other half page for part b (ie 4 marks question) so we need to stick to this limit. Man why did CIE introduce this new system of "lines" and not the usual "Answer Booklet" system! :( I have the habit of writing more and 2 pages is simply not enough! We can't even attach extra sheets like before!

Well I have another idea. You see, in both papers, we have to attempt only 4 questions out of 5 right? And even in the specimen paper lines are provided for all questions. So if we run out of space can't we use the space given for the extra question? Or can we use the Blank pages? Is it allowed?

And super squeezing? Lol sure! :p

Thanks again friend! :)

I have the same problem, because i write a lotta stories and poems etc.. so having a word limit is torture *gasp* But i guess CIE did this so we can.. eh.. GROOM our flowing writing skillz! :p I think they point they see is that the less space we have, the more we will think and plan our answer.. which, i think, is working! :D

the idea is a gud one.. '' Desperate times need desperate measures'' :D but i wudnt recommend being oversmart with the Examiner, he might not find it funny and simply ignore whtaever we wrote in the extra/blank page! *meanies* But wat can we do :cry: so better is, practice the SquueeeZZinG :D :D for the writing and the story! :)

No problem buddy! Do post any doubt u have, at your servive! :D All the best! :)

Reaction score
I have the same problem, because i write a lotta stories and poems etc.. so having a word limit is torture *gasp* But i guess CIE did this so we can.. eh.. GROOM our flowing writing skillz! :p I think they point they see is that the less space we have, the more we will think and plan our answer.. which, i think, is working! :D

the idea is a gud one.. '' Desperate times need desperate measures'' :D but i wudnt recommend being oversmart with the Examiner, he might not find it funny and simply ignore whtaever we wrote in the extra/blank page! *meanies* But wat can we do :cry: so better is, practice the SquueeeZZinG :D :D for the writing and the story! :)

No problem buddy! Do post any doubt u have, at your servive! :D All the best! :)
hahah!!!:LOL: actually the recommended size of your answer in 10 marks question is 1 and a half page but the CIE gives us 2 pages if someone have big writing!!

Reaction score
can someone plxxxxx tell me these vv important to know things:
1) how to attempt the companions part in first islamic community?
2) which questions come from biography of holy prophet pbuh (apart from questions from life in Makkah and Madina)

thankuu so much​
part 1: not sure, i ll tell u later
ans 2 : battles/ character/ relations with others : wives/ young/ slaves/ non-muslims etc, events such as maraj etc, i ll post as soon as i remember more

Reaction score
m comparitively new hew here, rather inactive. is there something like testing each other over here?? if yes, then it's really great!! can u plx test my islamiat??
not exactly but then why not? benefit+benefit+benefit, can we talk on a coversation because i get tired going to the end of the page and posting etc, i know i am lazy. inbox, i ll be there about 10 minutes

Reaction score

Hahaha! :D
Lmaoo you made me laugh like anything! Bwahahahaha! LOL!
I don't know whats the problem with these examiners? Why are they so mean? Khair choro. I will definitely practice the Squeeeeeeeeeeezing writing practice that you suggested! ;)
All the best for your exams and if I need help I will ask you. :)
Btw, if YOU have any doubts you can always ask me too! :) I might be of some help... but neverthless, its the first time I'll be appearing for an external exam! Oooooo! (Goosebumps) :p