• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Do you think we could write the example of brotherhood? Established in Madinah?
i got an example .. during the khilafat of Hazrat Umar(R.A) usurped a piece of land belonged to a Jew and had constructed a mosque on that site.
learning the news, Umar(R.A) ordered the mosque to be demolished and restored the land to Jew . Thus , protection of life,property and honour of non-muslims

Reaction score
Man!!!!! History paper was soooooooooo easyyyyy, i haven't seen much easy paper than this one!!!!!! :p :) :D
I hope me and the guys who gave History paper will be hoping to get an A*'s in their exams. InshaAllah they and me will get it!!!!!! :D :) (Ameen)

Reaction score
i got an example .. during the khilafat of Hazrat Umar(R.A) usurped a piece of land belonged to a Jew and had constructed a mosque on that site.
learning the news, Umar(R.A) ordered the mosque to be demolished and restored the land to Jew . Thus , protection of life,property and honour of non-muslims

Personally I do not know so I will go with you on that one. Lol. Paper 2 is way harder

Reaction score
'partition or reverse?' Were the reasons for the partition of bengal more important than those of the reversal?Explain (14)

please can someone tell me the conclusion

In my opinion the reversal reasons of bengal were more important as compared to the partition as swadeshi movement, the assassination attempt on lord minto, and the harsh protests of the bengali hindus led the British to be over pressurized and since muslims had no political party the british got to know only the one side of the story hence leading the partition of bengal to be reversed.

Although The His Cie is over, but old habits die hard :p :D

Reaction score
5 (a) Write about the life of Aisha during the Prophet’s lifetime. [10]
(b) How can she be seen as a role model for Muslims now? [4]

Please answer this asap.

Reaction score
any questions on ISLAMIYAT??? i want to solve some questions ;)

answer this.

Reaction score

answer this.
lol :D
i dunno this answer, by the way is it comes in paper 1?

Reaction score
how is the Holy Quran employed in working out the Islamic law? (10)

Do we have to write about how Quran is used in legal thinking?

Plz help :)

Reaction score
how do letters sent to kings and emperors show how holy prophet(S) conducted his relations with other states ??