• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
What can the example of the Prophet in his relationship with his wives teach Muslims today? [4]

Reaction score
how do letters sent to kings and emperors show how holy prophet(S) conducted his relations with other states ??

He was very strict in maintaining political relations with other tribes
He would receive deputations and envoys with great respect
He would look after them and serve them during their time in Madinah

Idk if this is the right answer but whatever =p

Reaction score
He was very strict in maintaining political relations with other tribes
He would receive deputations and envoys with great respect
He would look after them and serve them during their time in Madinah

Idk if this is the right answer but whatever =p
thanks , but this isnt :(

Reaction score
Explain why Prophet's grandsons each died in the way they did (4)

Help plz :)
Imam Hasan died because he was poisoned by one of his wives who was promised a great reward by the umayyads , they saw him as a threat to the rising power of the Umayyads and they viewed him as an obstacle due to his support and his being the grandson of the Prophet(S).
Imam Hussain died because he initiated a war against the umayyads by not offering allegience to Yazid because his nomination was against the islamic tradition . Tradition demanded that all muslims should swear allegiance to the new khalifa and since he refused he was killed mercilessly by Yazid.
He never gave up on his principles even for his own safety, and so he was seen as an upholder of right against wrong.

Reaction score
I think it's something he tried to make friendly relations with other states and sent then invitations. He did not force then on anything etc
he also sent invitation to the king of Abyssinia who gave them protection from Makkans . is that a relevant point ?

Reaction score
he also sent invitation to the king of Abyssinia who gave them protection from Makkans . is that a relevant point ?
I guess it can be considered one, cos he asked him to provide protection to his people, like he requested him and all...

Reaction score
Hey!
* Quran is a miraculous book of Allah discuss? [10]
Could anyone answer this question..?

Reaction score
Assalam - o - Aliekum... I have my O-levels Islamiyat paper tomorrow Paper 1
The EarlyMuslim Community is too big a chapter! What should I leave in it and What shud i do to remain on the Safe Side?

Reaction score
Assalam - o - Aliekum... I have my O-levels Islamiyat paper tomorrow Paper 1
The EarlyMuslim Community is too big a chapter! What should I leave in it and What shud i do to remain on the Safe Side?
aoa! leave wives just d H. Khadija and H. Ayesha..
do H. Husayn And H. Hasan..
And Abu Sufyan .. Abu Talib... H. hamza... H. Talha.. H.Bilal... H. Abu Bakr... Abu hurairah and Salman farsi.. :)

Reaction score
aoa! leave wives just d H. Khadija and H. Ayesha..
do H. Husayn And H. Hasan..
And Abu Sufyan .. Abu Talib... H. hamza... H. Talha.. H.Bilal... H. Abu Bakr... Abu hurairah and Salman farsi.. :)
You have not given a very good advice
I gave my islamiat paper last year and I would suggest that you should also prepare Hazrat Hafsa and Hazrat Zainab binte Jahsh