• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me about the possible questions that are expected about salaat (prayer) ?

Reaction score
Are topics such as "Muslim states and their relation with other states" and "Relations in the contemporary world" a part of Paper 2?

Reaction score
What about Ijma and Qiyas? I believe that it is a part of paper 1 but I have seen questions in Paper 2 that ask about the relation of Hadith with Ijma and other sources of Islamic law.

Yup its coming. Got a qs in mocks about this.

Reaction score
letter format for urdu 2nd language according to my urdu teacher :)

Attachments

• 13052012857.jpg
    13052012857.jpg
    574.7 KB · Views: 29
Reaction score
Shia have four compilation of hadith, they do not believe in the Sunni compilation because the compilers of the six books believe in the 4 rightly guided caliph which Shia don`t.In Sunni compilation there are only saying of Prophets but in the Shia compilation there are also the saying of their Imam. Sunni compilation were compiled in the 3rd century and shia compilation were compiled in the 4th century,

Hope u will find this helpful.

Dude thanks, ur da man :p (y)

Reaction score
pata chale to mujhe b batana

Shia have four compilation of hadith, they do not believe in the Sunni compilation because the compilers of the six books believe in the 4 rightly guided caliph which Shia don`t.In Sunni compilation there are only saying of Prophets but in the Shia compilation there are also the saying of their Imam. Sunni compilation were compiled in the 3rd century and shia compilation were compiled in the 4th century,

Thanks to papojohn!

Reaction score
What is the correct format of answering a 14 mark question.. should it be in paragraphs? If in paragraphs then how many paragraphs..??