• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Okay. I have also heard that this time Jihad is expected. I am going to prepare Salat and Hajj 3 days before exam because I'll most likely forget it by that time . .__.
Jihad is being expected since 2010 , every session.
So dont worry , it wont come :)

Reaction score
These are the real authors:
Al-kafi: Abu Jafar Muhammad Ibn Ya`qub ibn Ishaq al-Kulayni
Al-Istibsar: Abu Jafar Muhammad Bin Hasan al-Tusi
Tahdib al-Ahkam: Abu Jafar Muhammad bin Hasan al-Tusi
Man la Yahduruhu al-Fiqh: Abu Jafar Muhammad ibin Ali ibn Babawaih.
How do u guys rote the names, Can we leave it on choice?

Reaction score
How do u guys rote the names, Can we leave it on choice?

I know its a headache to learn the names. Shia compilation is a part of History and Importance of Hadith and it comes as Question 2 which is compulsory so you have no choice. I don't think its going to come though. If you want to be on a safe side learn it. :\

Reaction score
I know its a headache to learn the names. Shia compilation is a part of History and Importance of Hadith and it comes as Question 2 which is compulsory so you have no choice. I don't think its going to come though. If you want to be on a safe side learn it. :\
I mean if it comes like in B part in which there is choice of `Either`?

Reaction score
explain how do these two pillars (zakat & fasting) keep the islamic community together? (4)

Plz help i dun't know what to write :(
Fasting equalises the rich and the poor and that almsgiving reduces finanacial differences in society.Both observance remind muslims that they are the creature of god.Both bring about the hermony and togetherness and benefit the community.

Reaction score
Haji Shariatullah (1781–1840) was an eminent Islamic reformer of the Indian subcontinentduring the Mughal Dynasty. . he was the one who translated quran into persian and wrote 51 books from which hujjatullah-ul-baligah was the most famous one.. He is known for founding Faraizi movement .. afterwards his work was continued by his son mohsin-ud-din..

Well, U mixed Shah wali ullah with haji shariat ullah :D
Books & translation was done by Shah Walli Ullah,
Nice effort though :)

Reaction score
plz ans this question
Explain how belief in prophets influences the daily living of a Muslim [4]

Reaction score
plz ans this question
Explain how belief in prophets influences the daily living of a Muslim [4]

Belief in Prophets is one of the important articles of faith. It must be born in our mind that different Prophets were sent to multiple nations and their message was basically the same which was the concept of Tauhid. We must not make distinction between them and have utmost respect for them. Actually we come to know how they remained steadfast in their mission despite of the mischief mongers who tried to oppose and ridicule them like for instance Hazrat Isa faced many hardships at the hands of the people of Bani Israel. We could also talk about Hazrat Ibrahim who was obedient towards Allah and was ready to sacrifice his son.We learn lessons from their conduct. Most importantly, the last beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was sent for the whole of man kind and his life is the interpretation of the Holy Quran therefore he should be followed in every aspects of life.

Reaction score
ISLAMIAT KA SAWAL --- Need Help :p

Compare Shi'a Compilation of Hadis with Sunni Compilation Of Hadis. o_O
Is ka kiya scene hai ? :p
Shia have four compilation of hadith, they do not believe in the Sunni compilation because the compilers of the six books believe in the 4 rightly guided caliph which Shia don`t.In Sunni compilation there are only saying of Prophets but in the Shia compilation there are also the saying of their Imam. Sunni compilation were compiled in the 3rd century and shia compilation were compiled in the 4th century,

Hope u will find this helpful.

Reaction score
Belief in Prophets is one of the important articles of faith. It must be born in our mind that different Prophets were sent to multiple nations and their message was basically the same which was the concept of Tauhid. We must not make distinction between them and have utmost respect for them. Actually we come to know how they remained steadfast in their mission despite of the mischief mongers who tried to oppose and ridicule them like for instance Hazrat Isa faced many hardships at the hands of the people of Bani Israel. We could also talk about Hazrat Ibrahim who was obedient towards Allah and was ready to sacrifice his son.We learn lessons from their conduct. Most importantly, the last beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was sent for the whole of man kind and his life is the interpretation of the Holy Quran therefore he should be followed in every aspects of life.
but how does it influence??

Reaction score
but how does it influence??
You know that Prophets like Hazrat Isa, Hazrat Musa etc undergone torturing and great sufferings so whenever we encounter such difficulty in our life we must follow their conduct as they were patient and steadfast throughout their mission. They seek help from Allah who bestowed them tremendous bounties so we too should ask help only from Allah to strengthen our faith in Him. The message that was carried on my different Prophets were also the same which is the concept of Tauhid, day of Judgement, morality etc which must be followed. Therefore they should be respected.

Give 1 or 2 examples from the life of any of the Prophet regarding the persecutions they faced and write how we can apply the same conduct in our lives.

Reaction score
in history paper . . Q1 c . . I explained fully greased cartidge,doctrine of lapse and christain misionaries . . What marks shall i expect ?
If that was the 14 marks question, you had to give atleast 7 reasons, like the threat of language, the forcible conversions e.t.c but if your talking about the 7 marks question, then yup u nailed it. You can expect good marks. :)