• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
yea i read it .. last question
the question asked stages that led to compilation so why are we writing about Imam Bukhari's details too ?
Sorry my mistake...u r right we dont need to give details of sahih bukhari...instead just few lines that Muhammad bin Ismeal al Bukhari was the first to concieve the idea of the compilation of sahih ahadiths then his footsteps were followed by many other scohlars who made authorative collections...that are fours sunans and two sahihs...i hope u get it now...

Reaction score
Exactly..
This question is easy
-You have to write that the Muhaddithin (Imam Bukhari etc) used several methods to check the authenticity of the hadith that they collected by dividing the hadith into Sanad and Matn. They checked that the chain of transmitters were not broken and that its text should not contradict the teachings of Quran, be against the family of Holy Prophet etc. Then the muhaddithin checked Asma-Ur-Rijal (the narrators) their biographies were collected to ensure that they were pious, had excellent memory, were not liers. I will post the complete answer for this after some time okay? Hope you understand what you actually have to write. : )
i agree with you
but I think the answer should also outline the companions' (including caliphs) role in the beginning, then move on to the time of Imam Bukhari and others
however, the answer should mainly concentrate on the way the Muhaditheen authenticated the ahadith, like you said
and no, in my point of view, there is no need of giving data about the Muhaditheen themselves

Reaction score
^Yes. : ) We can write about the contributions of caliphs and others like Abu Huraira during holy prophet's time in the introductory paragraph.

Reaction score
i agree with you
but I think the answer should also outline the companions' (including caliphs) role in the beginning, then move on to the time of Imam Bukhari and others
however, the answer should mainly concentrate on the way the Muhaditheen authenticated the ahadith, like you said
and no, in my point of view, there is no need of giving data about the Muhaditheen themselves
^Yes. : ) We can write about the contributions of caliphs and others like Abu Huraira during holy prophet's time in the introductory paragraph.
in short , we have to write about compilation from HOLY PROPHET (S)'s death till 6 books.
now this includes companions and the followers of companions .. Right ?

Reaction score
in short , we have to write about compilation from HOLY PROPHET (S)'s death till 6 books.
now this includes companions and the followers of companions .. Right ?
exactly...this is what i meant by companions, suessors and then the sucessors of the sucessors

Reaction score
Guys, can anyone answer this question?

Compare the main features of Sunni and Shia books of Hadith. [10]

Reaction score
I do know that we have to mention the books but what exactly is meant by the features? :\

Reaction score
give descriptions of the way in which fasting and almsgiving is carried out among the muslims (10)
how do these two pillars keep the islamic community together? (4)

help plz :)