• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
My paper was Alhamdulillah FANTABULOUS :D just the right paper to score an A* . THANK YOU ALLAH :)
and special thanks to Suchal Riaz , without his notes i wouldn't be able to do Q2. :love:
you rock man :)

my paper also went well Alhamdullilah,and for compulsory question,may Allah reward @sachal riaz for his effort..:)

Are you guys serious or what? It was one hell of a pathetic paper. Jokes aside, It was epic by the grace of Allah. Needless to mention that Suchal Riaz notes were indeed a great help! I am really hoping for A* in Islamiyat if not in Pak studies.

Reaction score
It asked for CATEGORIES of Hadiths, not CATEGORIES OF COLLECTIONS OF HADITHS.
yeah so i wrote about how some hadiths teach us about the five pillars etc and others about our general conduct, and how that way the ahadith can cover all aspects of our life :S aren't they the categories of hadith?:cautious:

what did u write?:confused:

Reaction score
yeah so i wrote about how some hadiths teach us about the five pillars etc and others about our general conduct, and how that way the ahadith can cover all aspects of our life :S aren't they the categories of hadith?:cautious:

what did u write?:confused:
First I mentioned the 4 categories, and then wrote about their use in Legal Thinking, like e.g. that the Sahih one are most reliable so they are prefferred when making new laws or deciding matters. When the subject being searched is not found in Sahih Hadiths (as they are less), then Legal scholars could go for Hasan Hadiths, but the law derived will not have a strong standing. Muslims are not misguided as they know that the Fabricated ones are falsely attributed to Prophet (pbuh). I dunno whether it's right or wrong, but the categories are same :confused:
I wrote this kinda stuff but I did it in last 2 minutes, so expecting only around 2-3 marks in it. Now there is no point is arguing in it. So hope for the best and be prepared for the worst. Pray that Examiner is in a chill mood when he/she marks your exam (and mine too). And u can start studyin the other subjects from next week as O'level has not ended yet.(y)

Reaction score
First I mentioned the 4 categories, and then wrote about their use in Legal Thinking, like e.g. that the Sahih one are most reliable so they are prefferred when making new laws or deciding matters. When the subject being searched is not found in Sahih Hadiths (as they are less), then Legal scholars could go for Hasan Hadiths, but the law derived will not have a strong standing. Muslims are not misguided as they know that the Fabricated ones are falsely attributed to Prophet (pbuh). I dunno whether it's right or wrong, but the categories are same :confused:
I wrote this kinda stuff but I did it in last 2 minutes, so expecting only around 2-3 marks in it. Now there is no point is arguing in it. So hope for the best and be prepared for the worst. Pray that Examiner is in a chill mood when he/she marks your exam (and mine too). And u can start studyin the other subjects from next week as O'level has not ended yet.(y)

hahaha already? nah i'm gonna sleep for a month straight :LOL:

Reaction score
I think the answer that you wrote is correct becoz i wrote the same kind of answer