• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Yo guys, in outline the fasting question, i wrote the prosedure of fasting including 5 refrences and night of power,ithkaf and tarawian,sehri, iftari , and things to do during the day of fast . the only mistake i did was that i only wrote ill people and children to be exempted from fasting. And rather than wrighting "penalised" i wrote: He who performs sins, tell lyes and dosnt perform prayers 5 times a day is _exempted_ from fasting. I did this mistake so can i get 8/10 atleast even though i wrote every thing correct with 5 refrences? thanks waiting for your reply guys.

Reaction score
I wrote different points, i wrote Wazu, Dry Abulution (if water is not available), Clean cloths, Then length of the cloths, Then Qiblah added 3 refrences
the answer was the same as conditions except you just had to change the tense of the answer. like you were supposed to write that Muslims MAKE (not should) intention, then they offer it on time and face the qibla . also i mentioned the method of wudu.

Reaction score
Well i gave my history exam this year. here goes firstly Lack of unity among the indains , secondly british strength, thirdly the british victory at battle of plassy do u want be to further explain them?
Why was Britain able to expand its control of the sub-continent in the period 1750-1780? [7][/quote

Reaction score
Can anyone give me Notes on akbar allahabadi. Please tommorow is my exam i really want someone to help me!!!!

Reaction score
Why was bengal partitioned n y was the partition reversed? Give ur views about the usefulness or otherwise of the partition? (14)
what advantages didi the muslims get out of the morley-minto reforms (14)
why was ml formed al so trace the events that led to the formation (14)
can smbdy ans ma qstnx plx ???

Reaction score
Hey, tis only my first year doin pakstudies and i'm still a bit confused about the format,
can anyone pleaaase give me bulletpoints on how to answer the following questions? I need it urgently, thanks!

Q) How important was the development of regional languages to Pakistan between 1947 to 1988? (14)

and

Q) The reasons for the partition of Bengal were more important than the reasons for its reversal. Do you agree? Explain. (14)