• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Thank you. :)
Also, while going through the Caliphs, I'm confused whether we must learn the details of the Campaigns and Battles by heart? (For example, the campaigns in Bahrain, Oman, Mahrah and Yemen during the Caliphate of Abu Bakr?)

Reaction score
Thank you. :)
Also, while going through the Caliphs, I'm confused whether we must learn the details of the Campaigns and Battles by heart? (For example, the campaigns in Bahrain, Oman, Mahrah and Yemen during the Caliphate of Abu Bakr?)
yeah u must knw em cause if a question comes like discuss the challenges faced by the caliphs or their services so u cud only score an A* if u provide all the details !! Best of luck :)

Reaction score
thank u vry much. currently am on hzt Usman ( R.A)..but all 4 willb vry much helpful.
and which is the best book i may consult ?

Reaction score
I hav dis question frm pak.studeies history ( GCE)
How successful was zia ul haq as a leader of pakistan. give reasons for ur answer. [14]
plz help

Reaction score
I need help ! emergency tomorrow is my exam !

4 mark answer !

Q.Who was Chaudhri Rehmat Ali ?
Q.Who was Quaid-e-aAzam ? Importance of his contribution to pakistan ?
Q.Who was Allama Iqbal ? Importance of his contribution to Pakistan ?
Q.Was (Allama Iqbal) His contribution more important then Chaudhri rehmat Ali ?
robinhoodmustafa MadihahK awsumness SalmanPakRocks badrobot14 IGCSE O/L student omg redd plantaholic
Whoever else sees that reply me fast !
Sorry whatever user came in my mind I typed it !!

Reaction score

4 mark answer !

robinhoodmustafa MadihahK awsumness SalmanPakRocks badrobot14 IGCSE O/L student omg redd plantaholic
Q1: Chaudhri rehmat ali was the pakistani muslim nationalist who was one of the earliest proponents of the creation of the state of Pakistan. He is credited with creating the name "Pakistan" for a separate Muslim homeland in South Asia and is generally known as the founder of the movement for its creation. He is best known as the author of a famous 1933 pamphlet titled "Now or Never; Are We to Live or Perish Forever", also known as the Pakistan Declaration. The pamphlet started with a famous statement:"At this solemn hour in the history of India, when British and Indian statesmen are laying the foundations of a Federal Constitution for that land, we address this appeal to you, in the name of our common heritage, on behalf of our thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN - by which we mean the five Northern units of India, Viz: Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afghan Province), Kashmir, Sind and Baluchistan."

Q2: Quaid-e-azam was the founder of pakistan. He left a deep and respected legacy in Pakistan, though he is less well thought of in India. According to his biographer, Stanley Wolpert, he remains Pakistan's greatest leader.

Q3:Sir Muhammad Iqbal also known as Allama Iqbal was a philosopher, poet and politician in British India who is widely regarded as having inspired the Pakistan Movement. He is considered one of the most important figures in Urdu literature, with literary work in both the Urdu and Persian languages.He is also called Muffakir-e-Pakistan (The Thinker of Pakistan) and Hakeem-ul-Ummat (The Sage of the Ummah)

Q4: i don't know the answer sorry :oops:

HOPE THE OTHER ANSWERS HELP

Reaction score
Q1: Chaudhri rehmat ali was the pakistani muslim nationalist who was one of the earliest proponents of the creation of the state of Pakistan. He is credited with creating the name "Pakistan" for a separate Muslim homeland in South Asia and is generally known as the founder of the movement for its creation. He is best known as the author of a famous 1933 pamphlet titled "Now or Never; Are We to Live or Perish Forever", also known as the Pakistan Declaration. The pamphlet started with a famous statement:"At this solemn hour in the history of India, when British and Indian statesmen are laying the foundations of a Federal Constitution for that land, we address this appeal to you, in the name of our common heritage, on behalf of our thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN - by which we mean the five Northern units of India, Viz: Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afghan Province), Kashmir, Sind and Baluchistan."

Q2: Quaid-e-azam was the founder of pakistan. He left a deep and respected legacy in Pakistan, though he is less well thought of in India. According to his biographer, Stanley Wolpert, he remains Pakistan's greatest leader.

Q3:Sir Muhammad Iqbal also known as Allama Iqbal was a philosopher, poet and politician in British India who is widely regarded as having inspired the Pakistan Movement. He is considered one of the most important figures in Urdu literature, with literary work in both the Urdu and Persian languages.He is also called Muffakir-e-Pakistan (The Thinker of Pakistan) and Hakeem-ul-Ummat (The Sage of the Ummah)

Q4: i don't know the answer sorry :oops:

HOPE THE OTHER ANSWERS HELP

Thank u so much !

Reaction score

4 mark answer !

sorry,its been about a year since i last touched history. i'm not sure about the answers, so i won't get you all confused by posting random answers out of my memory.
sorry once again :oops:

Reaction score
Can anyone help me in identifying the political, social, economic, religous and educational reforms introduced by the British during the years 1773 to 1856 because I saw a 14-Mark question on it in a recent paper?

Reaction score

4 mark answer !

i will inbox u ia ;)