• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I need answers

Which sahabi was handed over to the meccans on the occasion of the truce of hudaybiyyah ?
Which of the following is a pupil of Hazrat Abu Hurayra (RA) ?
Which of the following caliphs ordered the search of Ahadith ?

Reaction score
I need answers

Which sahabi was handed over to the meccans on the occasion of the truce of hudaybiyyah ?
Which of the following caliphs ordered the search of Ahadith ?
Were are the options for the questions? And what do u mean with occasion of truce of hudaibiya, i mean is that before or after making the treaty?

Reaction score
A. HAZRAT ABU JANDAL (RA)
B. HAZRAT ABU baseer (RA)
C. HAZRAT ABU QAHAFA (RA)
D, HAZRAT ABU HURAYRA

Reaction score
for the first one its hazrat abu jandal (Ra). i have studied the other two as well but if u give options for them also i may be able to answer u

Reaction score
for the first one its hazrat abu jandal (Ra). i have studied the other two as well but if u give options for them also i may be able to answer u
A. Hazrat Imam Bukhari (RA) B. Hazrat Hamam Bin Manbal (RA) C. Hazrat Abdullah (RA) D. Hazrat Imam Muslim (RA)