• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Somebody pls answer these :)
The colonial powers and their arrival was an imminent threat to the mughals, how? (4)
The mughal empire gave way to dissentions and conspiracies. This indicated their own inhereted weaknesses. Elaborate
The EIC had divided Indai into many fractions each trying to preserve itself. Elaborate the theory.
robinhoodmustafa

Reaction score
Hi, I'm kind-a new to here and P.S I'll be giving my paper 4 Isl in 2013

I wanted to ask that is the ratio important when writing Qur'anic ayats ??? 'coz my teacher (who passed O'levels) is saying that it doesn't matter if u write the ratios just write "al-aquan" or "al-hadith" at the end. He says that if I write the ratios I'll have to be confirmed about dat or my marks _XXX_

help needed ^_^ CaptainDanger, sweetiepie

I read your post now. It has already been answered. :)

Reaction score
ASsalaam o alaiakum All,,,
My Question ,
Difference b/w Industrial Estates (I.E) and Special Industrial zone(S.I.Z) is only that SIZ can also be developed in those areas where infrastructure facilities aint available and IZ can only be developed in areas where infrastructure is available ????