• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can anybody answer these questions:

1.Why did Jinnah produce his 14 points?(7)

2. How successful was the government of India Act 1935?(14)
What precisely do we have to learn in the Government of India Act 1935?

Reaction score
1. jinnah 14 points
- lay down the base of muslim demands
- differentiate between muslim and non muslim requirements n thought
- give india the idea what muslims want
- unite Muslims under common aim.

2. gov. of india act 1935.
failure:
- didn't satisfied indians
- no immediate solution to indian problems
- power still in hands of governer general in major matters.
success:
- british lost thier power in provinces.
- a signal of british leave from india.
- some power came to indians
- provincial autonomy to a great extent.
( i have written failure n success in indian point of view.)

in iiii

Reaction score
In second Language Urdu, Do you cont all the words (such as Mein, tum, aaj etc) In the essay?

No...such words are not counted. Only meaningful words are counted. You dont count "کے، ہے، تو، پھر، وہ" etc. So your essay should be around 3/4 of a page

Reaction score
Guys please pray for me that I get good marks. My test week starts tomorrow and the fort test is history and Urdu 2. So please pray that i get good marks in all of my tests ! InshAllah !

Reaction score
1. jinnah 14 points
- lay down the base of muslim demands
- differentiate between muslim and non muslim requirements n thought
- give india the idea what muslims want
- unite Muslims under common aim.

2. gov. of india act 1935.
failure:
- didn't satisfied indians
- no immediate solution to indian problems
- power still in hands of governer general in major matters.
success:
- british lost thier power in provinces.
- a signal of british leave from india.
- some power came to indians
- provincial autonomy to a great extent.
( i have written failure n success in indian point of view.)

in iiii
In the fourteen points question can we write that the fourteen points were passed in response to the Nehru report.

Reaction score
Can you post me answer on this question?

Why did the Muslim-league do better in the 1945 election than it had in the 1937 election?(7)

Reaction score
Can any of you mark these answers for me:

1. What is Diarchy?(4)
ans.The system of Diarchy was introduced as part of the Montauge-Chelmsford reforms in 1918. According to it the areas of responsibility were divided into two lists namely transfered subjects and reserved subjects . The transfered subjects, such as local government and public education, were under the provincial ministers and the reserved subjects,like power resources and justice, were under the provincial governers.

2. Why was the Muslim-League founded?(7)
ans.One of the reasons for the formation of the muslim league was the opposition to partition to Bengal by Hindus. This re-enforced the communal division and since the Congress was predominantly Hindu the muslims realized that they needed their own party to protect and promote their interests.

Another reason that the muslims formed their own political party was due to their success at Simla. The Simla Delegation 1906 encouraged the muslims to form their own political party.

Furthermore although Bengal had been partitioned and the Simla Deputation was successful the muslims still felt that they lacked the influence that the Hindus had gained through Congress. Once this thought entered their mind it was inevitable that they would form their own political party.

I would appreciate comments.
I would also like someone to answer this question :

Of all the events between 1911-1919 was the Amritsar massacre the one that had the greatest impact on relations between the British and the Indian people? Give reasons for your answer.

second answer is incomplete